+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pardew is an even BIGGER knob than first thought!

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post

As far as this march goes (I haven't heard about it TBF) it is democracy ie as when the educated politicians blatantly lie to the less than educated masses.
    What - you mean like every other election on the face of the planet? You´re in the minority - get over it.

Another referendum is not an option unless we want to go "Venezuela (Chavez)" style where you keep holding a referendum until you get the result you want.

Pardew is ****.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    What - you mean like every other election on the face of the planet? You´re in the minority - get over it.

Another referendum is not an option unless we want to go "Venezuela (Chavez)" style where you keep holding a referendum until you get the result you want.
    I often wonder what the remainers would say had the referendum gone their way and the leavers demanded a second referendum.

Morally the only thing we are entitled to have a new referendum on is over the terms agreed on the leaving. The result of which should be either we leave on trems a, or we leave on terms b.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I often wonder what the remainers would say had the referendum gone their way and the leavers demanded a second referendum.

Morally the only thing we are entitled to have a new referendum on is over the terms agreed on the leaving. The result of which should be either we leave on trems a, or we leave on terms b.

Newcastle is a big student city so absolutely thousands of students from the city centre to Jesmond will be dancing in the streets at the free student fees Corbyn said he will pass through! Then again, our Jeremy forgot to work out where this money would come from

Personally, I don't mind anyone coming in as long as they work and pay their taxes. I would also be humane to all those people coming in on the boats - give them medicine - fresh clothes and some nice grub, and turn the boats back around! That's unless, one of these knobs like Pardew, Linekar etc with money to burn, wants to offer some of their millions to support them. As the old saying goes - the inn is full! Skilled workers etc is a different matter.

PS - charity begins at home with all these old folk who can't afford to eat or walk around without fear of being mugged!

We fought two great wars to stop Germany taking over our Island

After all that’s we then build a phucking tunnel to allow anyone just to drive through

We then allow EU to dictate to us on our own laws

Get a life Brexit is going to happen. If it was me I would say your getting phuck all we paid our dues in two world wars.

Then I would employ a squad of British brickies to build the thickest wall going to block the tunnel off.

TBH I think it's a disgrace that "big" business is moaning about the lack of cheap labour available after Brexit.
    Building an economy on the backs of exploiting poor people , while at the same time stagnating the wages of local workers . Just cos a Romanian used to earning 80p an hour ,is prepared to work excessive hours in awful conditions for minimum wage here ,doesn't make it justifiable in any way.
    all it's achieved is moving a pool of cheap labour around Europe ,

Shameful

Whether more people should be allowed to move into the UK or not, is not the point. Each government at certain times in the future will decide what is best for the country in respect of immigration. The point IS that the people of the country, through the government they elected, can actually make this decision whether it´s for economic, social, humanitarian or security reasons.

Over here in Brazil, most people think BREXIT is terrible. However, when you draw a comparison that it´s like the Mercosul governement being in Buenos Aires and making rules about Brazil that the Brazuilian government can do nothing about, they all go very quiet. Recently we´ve had the crisis in Venezuela with 100s of thousands of them flooding over the border into Brazil, Colombia, Argentina and all south american countries. In Brazil, I get told that Europe should accept all of the Sirians for humanitarian reasons. In northern Brazil the government closed the border (yes, they have the power to do that here) because the Brazilians were kicking the sh*t out of the incoming Venezuelan refugees.

It´s alright to tell others what to do but 'not in out back yard´.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post

After all that’s we then build a phucking tunnel to allow anyone just to drive through

Get a life Brexit is going to happen. If it was me I would say your getting phuck all we paid our dues in two world wars.

Then I would employ a squad of British brickies to build the thickest wall going to block the tunnel off.
    Well said

Couple of sticks of dynamite would work too.

The U.K. also spends almost £11 billion p.a. of which almost £5billion p.a. is over and above what it receives from the E.U. This figure goes towards propping up (subsidising) the economies of the less wealthy nations such as the Republic of Ireland who have been net receivers since the day they joined.

If we stay in this figure will only go up and up and we will for ever be net subsidisers to the poorer members.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/dat...european-union

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)