+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pardew is an even BIGGER knob than first thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Far be it from me to give voice to Brexit stuff as it doesn't really affect me or mine but why has Cameron's speech before the referendum been ignored.
    Attachment 10872
    Good point. Have a second referendum on BREXIT then you can expect another one in Scotland and open the door to many more.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Good point. Have a second referendum on BREXIT then you can expect another one in Scotland and open the door to many more.
    Exactly that. it's just the same as the outgoing party narrowly beaten in a general election wanting another election to see if it goes their way this time.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Exactly that. it's just the same as the outgoing party narrowly beaten in a general election wanting another election to see if it goes their way this time.
    Not strictly true. If you read Cameron's words and then see what actually took place building up to the vote, they are worlds apart. As for General Elections there is still an air of manipulation and rule breaking re incorrect funding and outright fraudulent electioneering using slush funds. However, nothing will come of that but if you really believe in democracy then those politicians who abused the system should have been held accountable, booted out and those constituencies re-run>>>never gone to happen. I fall about when i hear people talk of the democratic vote of the people..please.

I recall Farage on the night when he thought it had gone 52/48 the other way saying that was not a mandate and he would challenge it!

It still beggars belief that so many people have not seen they have been conned by the politicians. Just read around and see what the influential politico's said about how easy it was going to be to get an agreement - all BS. As for Osborne and his ilk on the other side they were hilariously bad and acted like a bunch of amateur theatricals.

On a final note how many of you guys will breathe a sigh of relief that you do not have to disclose your tax affairs under the EU legislation "Anti Tax Avoidance Directive" coming into effect January 2019. I bet none, whereas the cabinet and the brexit backbenchers like Johnson and Mogg will have a huge grin on their faces.

Great Britain my a r s e..........May and the Tories are puppets to the DUP.

My final word is that whatever happens I do hope we can come out of all this mess relatively intact, economically, environmentally and socially.

Can we all agree, though, that Pardew is a knob?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Can we all agree, though, that Pardew is a knob?
    Can agree with that.Cant agree with the title of the thread though.He couldn't be a bigger knob than he is already.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Can agree with that.Cant agree with the title of the thread though.He couldn't be a bigger knob than he is already.
    This is a very good point.

Quite like looking at Iconoclast, not sure if he's a Geordie or a Mackem, he does his homework though.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=iconoclast

Aye, he produces some good stuff. I'd say he's Geordie or north Durham.

Mainly clever flim flam. If he looked at the facts he would find that Edward Heath took us into the EEC in 1973 and Harold Wilson held a referendum to continue membership of the EEC not EU in 1975. The vote was 67.2% to 32.8%. Since then however.........

Not arguing with some of the sentiment that the EU has become an overblown bureaucracy but the single market and the customs union are very different aspects altogether.

However, why let facts get in the way of a very good, articulate delivery on behalf of us common folk!

And yes Pardew is the knob that keeps on giving.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)