+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pardew is an even BIGGER knob than first thought!

Pardew is an even BIGGER knob than first thought!

So not content with wrecking West Brom FC with his pub like management, and getting totally pissed in Barcelona on a mid season tour, the useless kunt is now funding a peoples march - see below

"Pardew is one of a number of people who has given at least £1,000 to fund coaches to London on October 20 for the 'People's Vote' march.

The march follows a previous one in June that was attended by tens of thousands of people.

Norwich City owner and celebrity chef Delia Smith has also been named on the list, as has former Sky Sports presenter Richard Keys, and ex-Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher"

If he wants to turn back the clock on the Brexit vote ( democracy ), then he should turn back the clock on his West Brom contract where he was paid a fortune and every penny should go to charity! FFS

Seems like those who have money want to turn the clock back on the vote but Pardew and Lineker should have a boat load of these people in their own empty rooms - of which there will be many!!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    So not content with wrecking West Brom FC with his pub like management, and getting totally pissed in Barcelona on a mid season tour, the useless kunt is now funding a peoples march - see below

"Pardew is one of a number of people who has given at least £1,000 to fund coaches to London on October 20 for the 'People's Vote' march.

The march follows a previous one in June that was attended by tens of thousands of people.

Norwich City owner and celebrity chef Delia Smith has also been named on the list, as has former Sky Sports presenter Richard Keys, and ex-Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher"

If he wants to turn back the clock on the Brexit vote ( democracy ), then he should turn back the clock on his West Brom contract where he was paid a fortune and every penny should go to charity! FFS

Seems like those who have money want to turn the clock back on the vote but Pardew and Lineker should have a boat load of these people in their own empty rooms - of which there will be many!!
    As a reply to the title thread I say" REALLY!!"

As far as this march goes (I haven't heard about it TBF) it is democracy ie as when the educated politicians blatantly lie to the less than educated masses.For instance when we do eventually leave can you imagine a new general hospital getting built anywhere (or weekly) according to the liars..
    Or all of the immigrant doctors/nurses/highly skilled people,who most of them aren't even from the EU being herded on to ships at Southampton...

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    As a reply to the title thread I say" REALLY!!"

As far as this march goes (I haven't heard about it TBF) it is democracy ie as when the educated politicians blatantly lie to the less than educated masses.For instance when we do eventually leave can you imagine a new general hospital getting built anywhere (or weekly) according to the liars..
    Or all of the immigrant doctors/nurses/highly skilled people,who most of them aren't even from the EU being herded on to ships at Southampton...
    there was a great influx of immigrants in the late 50,s most of them are still here , a lot of filipino nurses came to the uk in the 70,s a lot are still here indeed I know of two nurses , one spanish , one portuguese who love it here have no intensions of leaving have even a bought a new house -More scare mongering tut tut

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post

If they think the EU is that good, they're welcome to f*ck off and live there. They won't be missed !

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    there was a great influx of immigrants in the late 50,s most of them are still here , a lot of filipino nurses came to the uk in the 70,s a lot are still here indeed I know of two nurses , one spanish , one portuguese who love it here have no intensions of leaving have even a bought a new house -More scare mongering tut tut
    Not scaremongering at all,the two Nottingham hospitals are full of filipino nurses,who are absolutely mint.Unfortunately about 25% of the Brexit voters are xenophobic/racist cnuts who read the Sun..This is why the vote went the way it did.Democracy my ar5e..They believed the lies fed to them,in fact they swallowed them down with glee.
    My grumble is why did these politicians do this?????

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    If they think the EU is that good, they're welcome to f*ck off and live there. They won't be missed !
    We are all living there FFS..

Mmm wonder which way you voted???

This is why the general idea of referendums is flawed,in oh so many way's...

Not scaremongering at all,the two Nottingham hospitals are full of filipino nurses,who are absolutely mint.Unfortunately about 25% of the Brexit voters are xenophobic/racist cnuts who read the Sun..This is why the vote went the way it did.Democracy my ar5e..They believed the lies fed to them,in fact they swallowed them down with glee.
    My grumble is why did these politicians do this?????
    I agree that many were sold a lie and that lie was encouraged by certain members of the press and media. Interesting how short some people's memories are. Indians, West Indians and many more from oversees fought with the English against Nazism.

It's a pity that racist scare mongers continue to believe the lies and perpetrate their narrow minded little britain mentality. They are much more scary than any immigrant. What next under Brexit, zealots ban unions, then certain religions then....you know the story.

What is even more galling is that the likes of B Johnson and Rees-Mogg are not in favour for the likes of the working oiks, they favour not a vassal state but fiefdoms were we duff our caps to the landed gentry. Also 2019 is when the EU tax transparency laws come into operation.

I could add more but this will probably get me heckled enough...Mon bravo my fellow Geordies. We are bigger than this and have always been generous, lets not lose that fine trait.

I was not going to reply but I cannot tolerate the bilge spewed out by the OP. It must be challenged in a civilised society, of which we are. He obviously only believes in his form of democracy!!

I voted the same as the majority. Why would you want to pay £10 billion net every year to Brussels, why would you want the ECJ overruling our courts or deciding our fishing quota in our own waters to name but a few. It was a common market, it is now a United States of Europe.

I’m not making a comment about brexit....because I cant be bothered and it’s a football forum, but good god can you imagine that lot at the front of the March. Pardew trying to headbutt people, Carragher hockling, Delia giving it large ‘let’s be avin yuuwwww’ and Keys making inappropriate comments about the women on the march.

We are all living there FFS..

Mmm wonder which way you voted???

This is why the general idea of referendums is flawed,in oh so many way's...
    the swiss do a lot of referendums with no problems

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)