+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest On Kieffer's Injury

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I'd consider bringing Hedges in and pushing Bahre up top with Brown.

Walton

Cavare Lindsay Pinnock Williams

Hedges Potts Mowatt

Moncur

Brown Bahre
    Not bad that Ponte, Bahre played up top 2nd half Saturday, put in some shift anorl, shame after that performance we now have lost the spine of the team ,

If Moore is art til trimmings cum darn the thuz only one person to blame for the situation and that is Goat.

He did the same last Autumn, dealing the Head Coach a crap hand regards striking strength wi only Bradshaw (and waste of space Ugbo) as options c0cking up the McBurnie deal and bringing in a flood of midfielders. This summer he tried to pillak people using the "We are happy wiv wot wiv got" to dress up not spending owt. Av sed many a week that this squad is paper thin but a thought at least willev Bradshaw and Moore up front who play well together. Goat then sells Bradshaw and Moore ez possibly a long injury lay off. I know Goat ezza legal/business background but sumdi shudda teld him such injuries can happen in football. So once again we are potentially light up front during the Autumn relying on kids who may play well for one game but are not consistent.
    The recent flood of Press Releases spinning that the sun shines arta Goat's arse dunt wesh wi me. This lack of depth up front is darn to Goat and I hope it dunt cost us.

Tha mite need to get thi pot off earlier SB an gerrart trainin ageeun , " your club needs you " !!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    If Moore is art til trimmings cum darn the thuz only one person to blame for the situation and that is Goat.

He did the same last Autumn, dealing the Head Coach a crap hand regards striking strength wi only Bradshaw (and waste of space Ugbo) as options c0cking up the McBurnie deal and bringing in a flood of midfielders. This summer he tried to pillak people using the "We are happy wiv wot wiv got" to dress up not spending owt. Av sed many a week that this squad is paper thin but a thought at least willev Bradshaw and Moore up front who play well together. Goat then sells Bradshaw and Moore ez possibly a long injury lay off. I know Goat ezza legal/business background but sumdi shudda teld him such injuries can happen in football. So once again we are potentially light up front during the Autumn relying on kids who may play well for one game but are not consistent.
    The recent flood of Press Releases spinning that the sun shines arta Goat's arse dunt wesh wi me. This lack of depth up front is darn to Goat and I hope it dunt cost us.
    From what I've seen of Adeboyejo and Brown with support from Potts and Moncur. I think we'll have enough until january. Yes, Moore will be a miss but I'm not going to bash the club about it. What's done is done. For the record I agreed with Goat in the summer. The squad was strong enough.

Nobodies complaining that we signed an Australian that might be away for months at a time during the season are they?
    Last edited by Ponte_Steve24; 09-10-2018 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Tha mite need to get thi pot off earlier SB an gerrart trainin ageeun , " your club needs you " !!
    It'll be a fotnit but we will not rush SB back wi this kind of injury.

Another option is Mcgeecan playing a striking role , he's big enuff , good int air , and scored plenty before he came here , not the most mobile just now, but could possibly play that position as an alternative

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    It'll be a fotnit but we will not rush SB back wi this kind of injury.
    SB Woodrow , sarndsposh that

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Another option is Mcgeecan playing a striking role , he's big enuff , good int air , and scored plenty before he came here , not the most mobile just now, but could possibly play that position as an alternative
    Can tha believe Goat paid £950,000 fo McGeehan and £900,000 fo Thiam ? Nearly a million quid each ! Am still shekkin mi eead. If we are relying on them two up front we really are in the sh1te.

I don't think we've found Mcgeehans best position yet. He's not a midfielder is he? He looks lost. Watching him for Luton he floated about along the front line and just behind. Lost his markers quite alot and came across as a bit of a poacher.

Agree with Roma. Can't lose owt trying him up front. However, I'd stick with Bahre for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I don't think we've found Mcgeehans best position yet. He's not a midfielder is he? He looks lost. Watching him for Luton he floated about along the front line and just behind. Lost his markers quite alot and came across as a bit of a poacher.

Agree with Roma. Can't lose owt trying him up front. However, I'd stick with Bahre for now.
    Only thing MacGheean can pooach is an egg.

Million quid darn the khaarzi.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 09-10-2018 at 09:55 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast