+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Latest On Kieffer's Injury

Adeboyejo 3 goals, Brown 2 goals, Potts 4 goals, Thiam 3 goals (out wide). I don't think the problem will come from lack of goals Hodger. I think the problem could be if complacency and lethargy slip in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Adeboyejo 3 goals, Brown 2 goals, Potts 4 goals, Thiam 3 goals (out wide). I don't think the problem will come from lack of goals Hodger. I think the problem could be if complacency and lethargy slip in.
    Potts is decent in the Third Division but if we are relying on Thiam and kids to score goals on a consistent basis we are, in my opinion, in the sh1te.

Nearly all the kid's goals ev been tap ins after the experienced pros had done the work.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-10-2018 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Potts is decent in the Third Division but if we are relying on Thiam and kids to score goals on a consistent basis we are, in my opinion, in the sh1te.

Nearly all the kid's goals ev been tap ins after the experienced pros had done the work.
    Moore isn't exactly immaculate in front of goal is he? He's been playing in a side that was dropping points too. I don't think he'll be missed as much as people think. Some of the games we've drawn we could have won with a bit of guile instead of resorting to pumping it up long to Moore. It hasn't stuck all the time.

Eddie Loyden, John Manning, and Ron Wigg are evvin trials av earrd , all weeart a club

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Eddie Loyden, John Manning, and Ron Wigg are evvin trials av earrd , all weeart a club
    As long as we dont sign that player called Colin W*ker, again lol.

I think Hodger is right. We put ourselves in this predicament, let's hope the inexperienced kids can produce the goods. If you take a positive outlook then you'd say it's their chance to shine. On't flip side tha could say wiv shot uzsens int foot. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I think Hodger is right. We put ourselves in this predicament, let's hope the inexperienced kids can produce the goods. If you take a positive outlook then you'd say it's their chance to shine. On't flip side tha could say wiv shot uzsens int foot. Time will tell.
    I said just before the window shut that we needed at least one if not two strikers in and that included still keeping Bradshaw .

However as the seasons progressed and I've seen the amount of players getting on the score sheet then it's possible we could get away with it .

Time will tell I guess .

I don't want us to 'get away with it'. We've got the richest owners in the league by a country mile.
    I want us 10 points clear at Xmas.
    I've got £15k riding on us and M'boro remember?
    My step son bought the new football Manager game a couple of weeks back and I gave it a go.
    Amazingly we were unbeaten until Moore tore his hamstring, then we lost 5 out of 6.
    Portsmouth are top, 12 points clear of us.
    The good news is Woodrow is banging them in.
    Who says it's only a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    I don't want us to 'get away with it'. We've got the richest owners in the league by a country mile.
    I want us 10 points clear at Xmas.
    I've got £15k riding on us and M'boro remember?
    My step son bought the new football Manager game a couple of weeks back and I gave it a go.
    Amazingly we were unbeaten until Moore tore his hamstring, then we lost 5 out of 6.
    Portsmouth are top, 12 points clear of us.
    The good news is Woodrow is banging them in.
    Who says it's only a game?
    Owners that have spent good money so far by our usual standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Owners that have spent good money so far by our usual standards.
    Am not sure they ev gone too crazy Ponte---Since tekovva--

Transfers in--
    Dougall £338,000
    Styles £500,000
    Bahre Loan with option to buy next summer
    Woodrow Loan with commitment to buy January
    Moore £765,000
    Pinnilos undisclosed

Transfers out
    Bradshaw £990,000
    Knasmullner £495,000
    Mallan £180,000
    Pearson undisclosed

Thiam alone cost more than the present owners net spend so far.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast