+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam Cosgrove

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You know I am no fan of Cosgrove either but your dislike of him tops anyone else’s on here. I think as a sporting gesture you should be sporting a Sam Cosgove avatar until someone else in our squad out scores him?
    Fit like pal?
    If it's OK with you I will pass on the opportunity for the donkey avatar, but hey thanks for the suggestion mate
    St Midden are rank rotten so I'm not getting carried away, fair play to him against Livi in midweek, but Like I said even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    But a wins a win and I like every other dandy am delighted with the three points, lets hope we pick up another 3 mid-week.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Fit like pal?
    If it's OK with you I will pass on the opportunity for the donkey avatar, but hey thanks for the suggestion mate
    St Midden are rank rotten so I'm not getting carried away, fair play to him against Livi in midweek, but Like I said even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    But a wins a win and I like every other dandy am delighted with the three points, lets hope we pick up another 3 mid-week.

SF
    Boooooh for not sporting a Cosgrove avatar

Did you watch all the match yesterday? I only viewed some of it due to the youngest lad doing another grading. Picture quality this season has been top notch though.
    I see the club are sending all international subscribers a new fridge magnet for a sporting Christmas gesture. Hope the Sam Cosgove magnet doesn’t have an adverse effect on your fridge freezer

Boooooh for not sporting a Cosgrove avatar

Did you watch all the match yesterday? I only viewed some of it due to the youngest lad doing another grading. Picture quality this season has been top notch though.
    I see the club are sending all international subscribers a new fridge magnet for a sporting Christmas gesture. Hope the Sam Cosgove magnet doesn’t have an adverse effect on your fridge freezer
    Yes mate I watched it and like you say the picture quality this season has mostly been top notch. Just wish to fk I could say that about our teams performances can you imagine the league table just now if we had been showing a decent bit of consistency, but hey ho we are still in the mix despite the stop start season and utter dire performances, so I guess we mustn't grumble
    Hope to fk the quality of christmas fridge magnet is a bit better than the last one, If I get one of the muppet I will pass on sticking it on the fridge coz like you say the introduction of donkey Cosgrove would have an adverse effect on anything that it comes into contact with ffs.

All the best for the festive pal and here's hoping our illustrious leader does a bit better business in the Jan window than his track record suggests he will.
    Lads will be out here again in January so will get a game of golf and a decent banter night in with them again, and hopefully they will be able to set up a bounce match at Jeb Al Ali again.

SF

I admit I am very critical of Sam Cosgrove regularly on this forum after viewing his displays during matches but I will say that he is like a different player the last few matches and has started to look very threatening. Defenders are finding it very difficult to deal with him so fair play to the lad for finding a bit form. Top goal scorer the club has and I hope he continues to bang them in.

I admit I am very critical of Sam Cosgrove regularly on this forum after viewing his displays during matches but I will say that he is like a different player the last few matches and has started to look very threatening. Defenders are finding it very difficult to deal with him so fair play to the lad for finding a bit form. Top goal scorer the club has and I hope he continues to bang them in.
    Have to agree with you there pal.
    But then again it would have been almost impossible for anyone to continue to be as consistently pesh as he was, (oh hud on you mind on Darren Mackie ffs)
    But yes fair play to the lad, and I hope he keeps it up. I am still of the opinion that we need a better standard and quality of player than he is, but hey ho you can only p1ss with the c0ck that yiv got, but finally playing 2 up front and things are starting to look interesting.
    Two up front three games in a row and have scored 10 goals I dont think that is any way coincidence, do you ?
    Stevie May needs to get a lot of plaudits as well pal, as his work rate in the last few games has been decent.
    McGinn and his assists are going to prove critical this season, and finally Sam finds himself in the right place at the right time to get on the end of some stuff in the box, all down to at long long last playing 2 up front.
    Think if DM reverts back to one up for jambos and timothy games we will struggle

merry Christmas pal

Hud gahn

SF
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 19-12-2018 at 09:25 AM.

I posted this in the wrong thread earlier - oops.

I've been critical of Sam Cosgrove in the past - most of us have.

It's great that he's scored a few goals lately, credit to him for it and his general play........ but without wishing to p1ss on anyone's chips, 5 of his 6 goals have come against St Mirren & Dundee, two pretty poor teams.

The next step is to do it in games against the likes of Hearts/Hibs and the perceived bigger games, when he may only get one chance in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Have to agree with you there pal.
    But then again it would have been almost impossible for anyone to continue to be as consistently pesh as he was, (oh hud on you mind on Darren Mackie ffs)
    But yes fair play to the lad, and I hope he keeps it up. I am still of the opinion that we need a better standard and quality of player than he is, but hey ho you can only p1ss with the c0ck that yiv got, but finally playing 2 up front and things are starting to look interesting.
    Two up front three games in a row and have scored 10 goals I dont think that is any way coincidence, do you ?
    Stevie May needs to get a lot of plaudits as well pal, as his work rate in the last few games has been decent.
    McGinn and his assists are going to prove critical this season, and finally Sam finds himself in the right place at the right time to get on the end of some stuff in the box, all down to at long long last playing 2 up front.
    Think if DM reverts back to one up for jambos and timothy games we will struggle

merry Christmas pal

Hud gahn

SF
    Even the most critical of us on this board can be pleased with decent performances when they are put in. Praise the critics, it’s the way forward (take note happy clappers )

Name:  8E5E3F56-7919-4C59-8B39-0849987E8AEF.jpg
Views: 1018
Size:  9.6 KB

RedTV asked Sam Cosgrove how many goals Nicky Maynard scored in meaningful matches for the Dons....Hee Haw was big Sam’s answer.

RangersNews which actually seems to discuss Sevco News asking the questions about our man Sam

Apologies for the stinky link though

https://www.rangersnews.uk/transfer-...-sam-cosgrove/

Even the most critical of us on this board can be pleased with decent performances when they are put in. Praise the critics, it’s the way forward (take note happy clappers )
    ^^^this^^^
    Cheers pal and well said

SF

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast