+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam Cosgrove

The biggest problem in January will be fighting off Real & Barca for Sammi's signature. I hear Bayern are in for him too, according to my made up sources

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I reckon it’s the upcoming transfer window that has made the players up the tempo a bit. The change to two up front is definitely benefiting the team. Wonder if Del will go same as against Celtic.
    I think he will play two up.
    Well May playing just off Cosgrove, & drifting back when we don’t have the ball.
    Assuming Lowe is out ..

Lewis
    Logan Considine McKenna Shinnie
    McGinn Ferguson Gleeson McLennan
    May
    Cosgrove

Subs; Cerny, Ball, Campbell, Forrester, Wright, Wilson, Anderson.

Not sure Gleeson is “match fit” - half hour of first team football in months - Ball might play if fit.
    Considine... playing against the Dhims... with that Dhim Collum in charge... what could possibly go wrong?
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 22-12-2018 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I think he will play two up.
    Well May playing just off Cosgrove, & drifting back when we don’t have the ball.
    Assuming Lowe is out ..

Lewis
    Logan Considine McKenna Shinnie
    McGinn Ferguson Gleeson McLennan
    May
    Cosgrove

Subs; Cerny, Ball, Campbell, Forrester, Wright, Wilson, Anderson.

Not sure Gleeson is “match fit” - half hour of first team football in months - Ball might play if fit.
    Considine... playing against the Dhims... with that Dhim Collum in charge... what could possibly go wrong?

So why play him? I'm generally in the "Happy Clapper" camp but I see little or no value in playing Gleeson

Quote Originally Posted by Macaroni_Pie View Post
    So why play him? I'm generally in the "Happy Clapper" camp but I see little or no value in playing Gleeson
    I thought he steadied the ship and also steadied young Dean Campbell.
    Thought he did well.
    I would worry that Celtic would dominate us in midfield if we have two in there irrespective of who they are.
    Maybe we have to go a bit more direct if it’s 3v2 in central midfield.

We’d be as well having a go as defending & man marking only gets us a narrow but comfortable 1-0 defeat (see League Cup final).

Unfortunately too, Rodgers confirmed that all of Lustig, Boyata, Tierney, Christie, Rogic & Edouard would all be available for the game against us. Pity.
    We’ll likely be without Devlin, Lowe, and probably GMS.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I thought he steadied the ship and also steadied young Dean Campbell.
    Thought he did well.
    I would worry that Celtic would dominate us in midfield if we have two in there irrespective of who they are.
    Maybe we have to go a bit more direct if it’s 3v2 in central midfield.

We’d be as well having a go as defending & man marking only gets us a narrow but comfortable 1-0 defeat (see League Cup final).

Unfortunately too, Rodgers confirmed that all of Lustig, Boyata, Tierney, Christie, Rogic & Edouard would all be available for the game against us. Pity.
    We’ll likely be without Devlin, Lowe, and probably GMS.
    I thought Rogic couldn't play because of international stuff or have they bribed the aussies

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    I thought Rogic couldn't play because of international stuff or have they bribed the aussies
    He’s allowed to play against us then he misses the SEVCO game.
    Typical

credit where credit is due.
    Hats off to the guy, as well as side mention for Stevie May who covers every blade of grass on the park and the two of them are linking up well, finally and long may it continue.
    Roll on boxing day for much of the same again

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    credit where credit is due.
    Hats off to the guy, as well as side mention for Stevie May who covers every blade of grass on the park and the two of them are linking up well, finally and long may it continue.
    Roll on boxing day for much of the same again

SF
    Great header yesterday for the opening goal. I have the new fridge magnet that the club sent (thanks DNA members). I suppose it is fitting that the player on it is currently bang on form. Here he is in all his glory......

Name:  81CAA2AF-C43E-461C-A164-C15BC345EC1B.jpg
Views: 768
Size:  9.3 KB

A great new avatar for you blowupsheep?

New contract for Ballon D’or, blowup sheep will be delighted

2022 ?

Phuck sake

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast