+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam Cosgrove

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Aye, I used to have chums as well. When I was 7.
    I’m not convinced this is true

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m not convinced this is true
    Not you obviously. Us more refined folk rarely ventured into the badlands west of the river.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I’m fine loon, I have some chums heading across here this weekend for a bit from your neck of the woods......a few on here bizarrely reckon I drink too much, therefore it would be rude not to my Dubai chums to a couple on Saturday......if we are at home it will be the riviera, if we are away it will be Ferryhill House, funnily enough they were at Dubai Creek GC for Hogmanay and normally by then most tend to have their invites for the golf day and it did not crop up, perhaps Mr Loggie is being frugal this year as he is on the beans of his @rse ......as if !! Anyway, mind and get the autographed photos please and I can pass them on at the SC final.......assuming we get there!!

SF
    Enjoy your invasion from your Dubai pals JJ and like you say it would be rude not to, and just for the record there is fk all wrong with drinking a bitty too much, I get accused of that as well, and even accused of being an alcoholic ffs
    But alcoholics go to meetings, drunks got parties so therefore by default I am a drunk

As for the autographed photo's consider it done pal, do you want some selfie's of blowupsheep and deek just to add a bit of blowup glamour to the photo
    Sorry there will be no photos of the donkey as I have my street cred and standards to keep up and as I have said time and time again the donkey does not come anywhere near my standards

Cheers

SF

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Aye, I used to have chums as well. When I was 7.
    Is that in mental age or IQ score?.....I would imagine you might be more than 7 stone, either way, you stick in and we will raise a glass to you this weekend as I hopefully celebrate an AC victory with my fri.......oops sorry......chums.

Take care

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Sorry there will be no photos of the donkey as I have my street cred and standards to keep up and as I have said time and time again the donkey does not come anywhere near my standards

Cheers

SF
    ..... Ach come on min, Ah'm sure Cossie's a big loon and can tak a joke .... jist tell him aboot the banter, and get a pic o' him doon on eez hands and knees wi you on eez back .... or at least one o' ye feedin him a carrot

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    ..... Ach come on min, Ah'm sure Cossie's a big loon and can tak a joke .... jist tell him aboot the banter, and get a pic o' him doon on eez hands and knees wi you on eez back .... or at least one o' ye feedin him a carrot
    Top notch idea....Blowupsheep get it done. The challenge has been set. At worse he throws you a deefy and says hee-haw.

Ballooned er*

*Someone else's joke

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Ballooned er*

*Someone else's joke
    - Surely Ballooned Oer would be better though...

Cosgrove Is one of the few saving graces of an otherwise disappointing season so far.

He must be up among the top goalscorers in the country?

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Cosgrove Is one of the few saving graces of an otherwise disappointing season so far.

He must be up among the top goalscorers in the country?
    In fairness he has been about our only player of note as such this season. I have given him some stick in the past but when McInnes changed the formation last night to a back 5 you could see Cosgrove looking completely lost. We should have went more attacking and got into their box more as Hearts looked very vulnerable at the back...we made it easy for them as we completely gave up attacking so we could try and stop them playing. What a complete f’uck up and it definitely cost us the win. Big Sam has the most thankless task in Scottish football. His miss in the penalty kicks was shocking so I would have volleyed him up the @rse if I was Joe Lewis (captain).

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast