+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Sam Cosgrove

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    20 goals by Christmas is good going, especially in a team that doesn't actually create many chances. If he was playing for Rangers or Celtic he'd have probably put in a lot more by now and they'd be talking about him being worth £10m+. I can't see anyone offering more than £3-4m for him though. He could still improve as he's still young, but even in the Celtic game you see him score a brilliant header, then the next minute he takes a first touch that looks more like a clearance. I'm not sure he'll ever by EPL level, but similar to McKenna, with the right coaching and players around him, and further improvement, he could do well at Championship level. Hopefully he'll stick with us until summer at least. I can't see McInnes playing Wilson or Anderson up front, which means it would be Curtis Main for the rest of the season, which would be brutal.

Alas under McInnes tenure our player development dept. is non existent.
    eg. They still haven't trained McKenna the basics of passing with his other foot.

the best we can do is get a very large sell on clause, as sure enough they will be better improved elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Alas under McInnes tenure our player development dept. is non existent.
    eg. They still haven't trained McKenna the basics of passing with his other foot.

the best we can do is get a very large sell on clause, as sure enough they will be better improved elsewhere.
    Erm, the player who’s the subject of this thread shows our player development is not non existent.

It’s well short of what I’d like, but they’ve done a great job with big Sam.

£5m plus 25% sell on & we can start talking. I’d also want a loan back until season end unless we can sign s striker who’ll get us double figures goals in the second half of the season.

Fuuck knows where we’ll find that though...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Erm, the player who’s the subject of this thread shows our player development is not non existent.
    they’ve done a great job with big Sam.
    IMO Our management's only development initiative , which is apparent throughout the team, is one dimensional & that dimension is persistence.
    sometimes it works , usually it doesn't.

Cosgrove's case - I will be interested to see who takes a chance on him, no-one seems convinced yet(AFAIK)
    scoring in our tin-pot league is not enough , he is lacking quite a lot of quality for a higher league, otherwise he would've been off by now.
    I hope he does improve in those other areas though. I doubt it will be with us.

I thought the appeal was being fast tracked today. No news ?

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    I thought the appeal was being fast tracked today. No news ?
    Appeal thrown out

Yay.
    Main up front.
    0-0 at best.
    Useless c unt

Quote Originally Posted by phuxachemin View Post
    Appeal thrown out
    Heap of ****e. Fitba is as ****ed as the SFA.

This just gives me yet another excuse to say;

F uck the SFA

They were never overturning it. Every cvnt compared it to the Porteous one, it was fvck all like it! Spineless SFA wa*nks feast to upset the Tim’s.

Quote Originally Posted by phuxachemin View Post
    Appeal thrown out
    Of course it was, the SFA are as bent as a three pound note.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast