+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam Cosgrove

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Craig Brown & Andy Roxburough have a lot to answer for. It’s very clear when Scotland stopped producing players & why the overwhelming majority of our managers are the same - shyte
    They do have a lot to answer for, I’ll give you that......thankfully the former steadied the ship after McGhoo.....(could not have got any worse mind you) and the latter hooked me after scoring my 1st hat trick.......however, we do genuinely have some decent players if all are fit/can be @rsed turning up......I stopped following Scotland many moons ago(Villa Park 96) and cannot see me paying to go again in the near future.

SF

Love him or loathe him his yellow for diving has been rightly rescinded.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Great news justice was done, not maybe so great news once we see the starting XI on Saturday

That did cross my mind.. he played well v Livi, a goal and an assist. We'll soon see if that was a fluke.. I'm more hoping Stevie May kicks on and grabs the goal or 2 his play deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Good to hear as no way did he deserve a yellow for getting tripped up. Plus the fact my old pal blowupsheep couldn’t get out his rant once the team news comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Good to hear as no way did he deserve a yellow for getting tripped up. Plus the fact my old pal blowupsheep couldn’t get out his rant once the team news comes out.
    pre-writing my rant right now pal
    Good to see justice done though, as even donkey's can be wrongly booked and accused now and again

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Good to see justice done though, as even donkey's can be wrongly booked and accused now and again

SF
    Surely time for a re write o yer pre write?

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post

SF
    You know I am no fan of Cosgrove either but your dislike of him tops anyone else’s on here. I think as a sporting gesture you should be sporting a Sam Cosgove avatar until someone else in our squad out scores him?

The boys no Zlatan for sure, but he played well v Livi and scored again today.

I wasn’t there today, but certainly DM was saying he was pleased with him and that he led the line well.

Yes, he’s limited, and he’ll have bad days and make an arse of things sometimes - show me any player we have that doesn’t - but maybe some of us need to cut the lad a bit of slack when he plays well and does his job?

He seems to be forming a bit of a partnership with May which is good and certainly 2 goals in 2 games is doing his job in my book. Needs to keep it up. Next 2 games are ideal for him and May...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    The boys no Zlatan for sure, but he played well v Livi and scored again today.

I wasn’t there today, but certainly DM was saying he was pleased with him and that he led the line well.

Yes, he’s limited, and he’ll have bad days and make an arse of things sometimes - show me any player we have that doesn’t - but maybe some of us need to cut the lad a bit of slack when he plays well and does his job?

He seems to be forming a bit of a partnership with May which is good and certainly 2 goals in 2 games is doing his job in my book. Needs to keep it up. Next 2 games are ideal for him and May...
    We should be playing with 2 up front at home every time. Let the opposition worry about us not vice versa.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast