+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam Cosgrove

Sam Cosgrove

Surprised he doesn't have a thread to himself. Has a joint venture with Maynard but not his own

Anyway. McInnes stated in the paper that we have never lost a game Cosgrove started. Is that right? Anyone shed some light?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Surprised he doesn't have a thread to himself. Has a joint venture with Maynard but not his own

Anyway. McInnes stated in the paper that we have never lost a game Cosgrove started. Is that right? Anyone shed some light?
    Considering that this year, we only lost to Kille (The Craig Thomson Show) and Celtic it may be. Both games he was on the bench
    Last season we had the best post split run where he was involved.
    So it could be true

The answer is it depends on whether you classify a defeat after extra time as a draw or a defeat. He started the Burnley away game.

He has started 11 games and come on as a sub 6 times. In the games he has started our record is 5 wins and 5 draws plus the Burnley away game. In the games he has come on as a sub our record is 2 draws and 4 defeats

Well, I have only missed two games this season. Killie at home and Septic away, our only two “real” defeats. Does that make me as integral as Cosgrove

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Well, I have only missed two games this season. Killie at home and Septic away, our only two “real” defeats. Does that make me as integral as Cosgrove
    I think your presence is essential. Please be at every game between now and the end of the season and we're guaranteed to go undefeated.

2 goals in 11 starts ... Darren Mackie, eat your heart out .... but seriously ... hope the guy kicks on from here now he knows where the back of the net is situated.

Thought his first goal on Saturday was excellent to be fair. If he's going to start I would rather that we deliver crosses into the box than simply lumping it forward.
    Last edited by ragnarok; 08-10-2018 at 11:26 PM.

Thought he was superb against Burnley at turf moor. Just need runners and quick ones at that off him and he could be alright for us. Either that or broken May up top.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston78Snelders View Post
    Thought he was superb against Burnley at turf moor. Just need runners and quick ones at that off him and he could be alright for us. Either that or broken May up top.
    Russ you would say that it’s your scouting that landed us with him !

Right, I will be the first to say it....I bet he doesn’t score against Hearts. Any radge could score against St.Mirren

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast