+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam Cosgrove

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Scott Wright has scored 4 goals in 38 games,does that mean he is a garbage prospect too?
    Scott Wright isn’t a striker

Scott Wright has scored 4 goals in 38 games,does that mean he is a garbage prospect too?
    As already pointed out he isn’t a striker and he’s never had a run of games. I once saw van red ark score a hatrick didn’t make him a great striker. Cosgrove is garbage always will and having players (I use the term loosely) like him in the league is it any wonder when we play a European team were no where near competing

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    As already pointed out he isn’t a striker and he’s never had a run of games. I once saw van red ark score a hatrick didn’t make him a great striker. Cosgrove is garbage always will and having players (I use the term loosely) like him in the league is it any wonder when we play a European team were no where near competing
    How do you know that Cosgrove had a run of games?

How do you know that Cosgrove had a run of games?
    He had a run of games at end of season and beginning of this season. Just look at some of the leagues he’s played in whilst on loan from Carlisle and he couldn’t even score in them. You honestly think Sam is a good player ?

Except the European team that he played against specifically highlighted Cosgrove as giving them a torrid time.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Except the European team that he played against specifically highlighted Cosgrove as giving them a torrid time.
    You mean Burnley who would deal with a much better version of him every week I think you’ll find they were simply being nice about us not causing them any problems. If cosgrove actually lined up agaisnt a European team they’d piss themselves easiest 90 mins they’d have.

Might have known you’d be on here apologising for that donkey

You mean Burnley who would deal with a much better version of him every week I think you’ll find they were simply being nice about us not causing them any problems. If cosgrove actually lined up agaisnt a European team they’d piss themselves easiest 90 mins they’d have.

Might have known you’d be on here apologising for that donkey
    No, not apologising for.
    Just pointing out your pish point.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    No, not apologising for.
    Just pointing out your pish point.

So what your claiming is a bloke from league 2 caused Burnley such problems that if we were to free him the chances of anyone signing him from league 1 and above is zero

So what your claiming is a bloke from league 2 caused Burnley such problems that if we were to free him the chances of anyone signing him from league 1 and above is zero
    No, you can't even make valid points for yourself.
    Don’t try to consider what I claim

e

Hey basey prepared to admit I was right about Dom Ball and you were so wrong. You wouldn't be able to recognise a footballer if he bit you on the a rse

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast