+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam Cosgrove

Understandably jury still out on Cosgrove . Let's just see how he gets on for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    e

Hey basey prepared to admit I was right about Dom Ball and you were so wrong. You wouldn't be able to recognise a footballer if he bit you on the a rse
    Dom ball he bloke who will be freed from Rotherman this year tremendous player couldn’t even play to the whistle in a cup semi then lost his head yeah great player. Perhaps he looks good as we have nothing else in the middle of the park

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    cosgrove was crap before the st mirren game and he will still be crap after that game
    Cosgrove is a muppet and should not be anywhere near Aberdeen Football club.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Cosgrove is a muppet and should not be anywhere near Aberdeen Football club.
    You dont say? Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Except the European team that he played against specifically highlighted Cosgrove as giving them a torrid time.
    I thought they were having a pop at him?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    He had a run of games at end of season and beginning of this season. Just look at some of the leagues he’s played in whilst on loan from Carlisle and he couldn’t even score in them. You honestly think Sam is a good player ?
    How do you know for sure that he played the full 90 minutes in all those games?

From what I have seen of Cosgrove so far he has been poor in most of the games he has played for us,I’m just pointing out that some of you are contradicting yourselves by saying McLennon and Wright looked good against St Mirren but Cosgrove only scored twice against them because they are sh1te.

I can’t say much about McLennon as he has hardly played and I hope he ends up being a good player for us,but Wright has been poor in the majority of games he has played in yet you are saying he hasn’t had a run of games.

Wright has started 10 games for us so far and Cosgrove has started 11 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I thought they were having a pop at him?
    I'm not surprised you came to that conclusion despite the facts

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    How do you know for sure that he played the full 90 minutes in all those games?

From what I have seen of Cosgrove so far he has been poor in most of the games he has played for us,I’m just pointing out that some of you are contradicting yourselves by saying McLennon and Wright looked good against St Mirren but Cosgrove only scored twice against them because they are sh1te.

I can’t say much about McLennon as he has hardly played and I hope he ends up being a good player for us,but Wright has been poor in the majority of games he has played in yet you are saying he hasn’t had a run of games.

Wright has started 10 games for us so far and Cosgrove has started 11 games.
    McLennan cannot be judged yet I suppose due to his lack of first team action. Wright can as he has played more. In my opinion he can bring a lot more to the team than Cosgrove ever will especially if played behind the strikers running at a defence from the middle of the pitch. Cosgrove on the other hand should be turned into a central defender as no way in a million years he will be a decent striker. As you insinuate (like myself) St.Mirren are a poor team and I would like to see McInnes give the young lads a chance against Hearts. In all honesty this will not happen as we will probably go back to his default position of ultra defensive and will start with a team of defensive players including Cosgrove to lead the line.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    In all honesty this will not happen as we will probably go back to his default position of ultra defensive and will start with a team of defensive players including Cosgrove to lead the line.
    Fit like pal?
    I have tried to refrain and hold myself back from posting on this thread as it is no secret of my thoughts on this muppet
    But hey, like you say no way in a million years will he ever be a decent striker, actually no way in a million years will he ever be a football player of any description.

I would also like to see DM letting the team have a real go against hearts but I cant see that happening. And that more often than not has been a contributing cause of us a team failing to deliver on the day, and DM has to accept responsibility for that.

Bruce Anderson must be wondering wtf he has to do to ever get a start

SF

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I'm not surprised you came to that conclusion despite the facts
    Calm it janet, I don't remember them praising him at all. What did they say?

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast