+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Sam Cosgrove

Heard a lot of “there was intent there” and “he could have hurt him with that tackle” pish.

Isn’t that the same for every tackle?

If the game has got to the stage where players have to worry about whether they are going to hurt a player when they go in for a tackle then it’s fvcked.

Happy Festivus.

If it was supposed to be dangerous then what are they suggesting ?
    He missed ?

He would have been as well doing the Norwegian fanny as he was getting a red anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by phuxachemin View Post
    Appeal thrown out
    How does this sit with missalots rescinding of a red card for not kicking hard enough? Oh wait......

The SFA are new firm-complicit fannies.

No new insight, this is just to get the post count off double nelson since there’s a test match in S Africa the morn.

Good to see our new chairman sticking up for big Sam and the club as a whole. Let’s hope we won’t get a similar result to last such club “moan” when I seem to recall we got a string of even more unfair referee decisions....
    https://twitter.com/cormackdavie/sta...096741889?s=21

HNY gents.

Dont bother with this site anymore but thought id check in to see if blowupsheep and his simpleton pal still think Cosgrove is sh’te?
    Absolute f@cking roasters you boys. Clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    HNY gents.

Dont bother with this site anymore but thought id check in to see if blowupsheep and his simpleton pal still think Cosgrove is sh’te?
    The more Sam scored, the more idiotic the boy sounded. He lives in the UAE has he was fond in reminding us; therefore he has plenty of sand to bury his walloper head in...

To be honest I still can’t get my head round Cosgrove. His goal scoring record is obviously impressive and sustained over a decent period. So it’s not like Pawlett’s one decent season.

And his all round game has improved massively, particularly some of his link up play. So clearly he’s working hard and is a good learner. On top of that he seems like a decent bloke.

But no matter how many times he puts the ball away, I still don’t feel confident he’ll score when the next chance comes along (other than with pens). He still just doesn’t look like a striker in the way Rooney did (or Anderson does).

And he’s a terrible header of a ball - it’s like he has a dodecahedron for a head: you never know what direction the ball will go. Which is ironic given his size and that we seem to use him as a target man. That said, his goal against Celtic was class. If he can add decent heading to his game I’ll be won over I think.

Maybe it’s just that his size makes him seem ungainly? Can’t figure it out. Just hope he keeps banging them in if he stays, and proving folk like me with nagging doubts wrong.

And stops falling over all the time, obviously.

A thread ripping in to blowupsheep, now that's something I can back

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    HNY gents.

With your posts mostly being spent stalking blowupsheep i doubt anyone will give a phuck.

"HNY"

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast