+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam Cosgrove

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Alan Archibald’s available ��
    Read what I posted again.

Burnley players thought he was great which is fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Burnley players thought he was great which is fact.
    Big bid in January hopefully as I notice they have a GD of -2. They will be looking for a great striker as they are clearly struggling for goals

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Read what I posted again.
    No need to

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    To be fair it's not Cosgrove's fault he's pish. He doesn't pick himself.
    If it was up to me Rooney would still be here and playing every week.It must rank as the dumbest move he has made getting rid of our only goal scorer.

Plenty of folk on here that are complaining about the lack of goals agreed with the manager that Rooney was done though.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    If it was up to me Rooney would still be here and playing every week.It must rank as the dumbest move he has made getting rid of our only goal scorer.

Plenty of folk on here that are complaining about the lack of goals agreed with the manager that Rooney was done though.
    That's my point about Cosgrove, the usual posters (well one or two in this case) will praise Cosgrove due to their unnatural love of Mcinnes and slag off Rooney since he punted him. Some will even make up facts.

I don't want May and Cosgrove to be pish or we will win **** all.

I certainly wasn’t one of them. You can’t have enough goalscorers in your team.

I certainly wasn’t one of them. You can’t have enough goalscorers in your team.
    It’s a shame they don’t tell coaches that at Largs.

It’s a shame they don’t tell coaches that at Largs.
    The Largs coaching mantra is you can never have enough defenders in your team.

No wonder our club teams and our international team have done absolutely zilch for years. Idiots like Craig Brown being billy big baws of Scottish coaching has a lot to answer for. There should be a new rule in Scottish football...no team is allowed more than 4 defenders and a minimum of 2 up front or the coaching staff get shot!
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 11-10-2018 at 09:07 PM.

The Largs coaching mantra is you can never have enough defenders in your team.

No wonder our club teams and our international team have done absolutely zilch for years. Idiots like Craig Brown being billy big baws of Scottish coaching has a lot to answer for. There should be a new rule in Scottish football...no team is allowed more than 4 defenders and a minimum of 2 up front or the coaching staff get shot!
    It might not come to much of surprise to you but Largs is where Mourinho and Moyes got their coaching badges.

Moyes is definitely going to end up the Scotland manager at some point,probably once big Eck gets the dunt so they can replace like for like.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast