+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam Cosgrove

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post

Bruce Anderson must be wondering wtf he has to do to ever get a start

SF
    Exactly doesn’t get a game as he’s not 6ft 5 inches tall unlike a bloke whose simply a footballer because he’s 6f 5 inches tall.

Yet we wonder why we can’t get through the European qualifying rounds cos we play blokes who have no technical ability

Can’t belive this thread has went 3 pages.

He’s pish. Anyone with even the most basic understanding of the game can see he’s pish. If you’ve never watched a game of football in your life, you would walk away at the FT whistle saying ‘the big lad up front is pish’

He’s not going to improve because he doesn’t have any footballing ability.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McLennan cannot be judged yet I suppose due to his lack of first team action. Wright can as he has played more. In my opinion he can bring a lot more to the team than Cosgrove ever will especially if played behind the strikers running at a defence from the middle of the pitch. Cosgrove on the other hand should be turned into a central defender as no way in a million years he will be a decent striker. As you insinuate (like myself) St.Mirren are a poor team and I would like to see McInnes give the young lads a chance against Hearts. In all honesty this will not happen as we will probably go back to his default position of ultra defensive and will start with a team of defensive players including Cosgrove to lead the line.
    Cosgrove is only 21 so can be classed as a young lad too, would you and others write him off so quickly if he came through the youth team instead of signing him?

I’m not sure if you would,I don’t think he is great either but I find it odd that he has played under 20 games for us and is deemed to have been given his chance yet Cammy Smith played 90 games for us and the same people say he never got a chance.

Ironically he now can’t get a game for a shyte St Mirren team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Can’t belive this thread has went 3 pages.

He’s pish. Anyone with even the most basic understanding of the game can see he’s pish. If you’ve never watched a game of football in your life, you would walk away at the FT whistle saying ‘the big lad up front is pish’

He’s not going to improve because he doesn’t have any footballing ability.
    100 fkn % Mason pal
    I tried to hold myself back from posting on this thread but I just could not help myself, the very thought that this fkn muppet is anywhere near our club actually makes my blood boil, and then he even gets a fkn game and there are now some folks saying he is going to "kick on" coz he got a goal, oh for fk sake I shaks ma heid

He has got zero ability and like I have said over and over and over again he would seriously struggle to get a game for many a highland league side.
    He has brought the square root of sweet fk all to us and all he done is bring the standards of our club down to an all time fkn low.

I'm also surprised this thread has got to page three but in all fairness it is more entertaining than havin to watch that fkn muppet prance around the park on a Saturday afternoon and pretend to be a fkn football player

SF

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Cosgrove is only 21 so can be classed as a young lad too, would you and others write him off so quickly if he came through the youth team instead of signing him?

I’m not sure if you would,I don’t think he is great either but I find it odd that he has played under 20 games for us and is deemed to have been given his chance yet Cammy Smith played 90 games for us and the same people say he never got a chance.

Ironically he now can’t get a game for a shyte St Mirren team.
    The thread isn’t about Cammy Smith and in all honesty I couldn’t give a f@ck about what a St.Mirren players does/doesn’t do.
    Cosgrove may only be 21 but he is never a striker in a million years. Absolutely dreadful in the box and rarely finds himself in a goal scoring position.
    Admittedly I enjoyed his goal drought coming to an end against St.Mirren but that doesn’t make him any good. We let a far more accomplished striker leave which makes no sense whatsoever. Managers always go on about replacing players with better players...McInnes must think differently.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Fit like pal?
    I have tried to refrain and hold myself back from posting on this thread as it is no secret of my thoughts on this muppet
    But hey, like you say no way in a million years will he ever be a decent striker, actually no way in a million years will he ever be a football player of any description.

I would also like to see DM letting the team have a real go against hearts but I cant see that happening. And that more often than not has been a contributing cause of us a team failing to deliver on the day, and DM has to accept responsibility for that.

Bruce Anderson must be wondering wtf he has to do to ever get a start

SF
    McInnes will end up ruining Bruce Anderson. After scoring against Rangers in the first league game where it looked like we couldn’t buy a goal never mind scoring one until the lad came on he should have started him in the next match. Momentum is a big thing in football but our esteemed manager doesn’t get his timing right and that is why the likes of Anderson will end up struggling for game time bar the odd 5-10 minutes here and there.

The thread isn’t about Cammy Smith and in all honesty I couldn’t give a f@ck about what a St.Mirren players does/doesn’t do.
    Cosgrove may only be 21 but he is never a striker in a million years. Absolutely dreadful in the box and rarely finds himself in a goal scoring position.
    Admittedly I enjoyed his goal drought coming to an end against St.Mirren but that doesn’t make him any good. We let a far more accomplished striker leave which makes no sense whatsoever. Managers always go on about replacing players with better players...McInnes must think differently.
    You are right the thread isn’t about Cammy Smith but at least it makes a change from you lot turning it into another McInnes bashing thread.

Too late you already have

Do you guys ever go through a day when you don’t actually think about Derek McInnes?

You should try it sometime

You are right the thread isn’t about Cammy Smith but at least it makes a change from you lot turning it into another McInnes bashing thread.

Do you guys ever go through a day when you don’t actually think about Derek McInnes?

To be fair it's not Cosgrove's fault he's pish. He doesn't pick himself.

We all may miss McInnes the day he leaves Aberdeen. Some of us because we like giving him justified criticism due to his ineptitude leading our club through certain matches. Others though will miss him due to the thought of pulling their wire thinking of him as Aberdeen manager...imagine the state they would get themselves into if we had a very successful manager?

To keep on topic

SaCk CoSgrOvE!
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 11-10-2018 at 05:11 PM.

imagine the state they would get themselves into if we had a very successful manager?
    Alan Archibald’s available ��

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast