+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stewart Milne

Stewart Milne

Calls for summit for transparency in the corrupt league he props up & went out his way to keep

https://www.afc.co.uk/2018/10/08/don...ls-for-summit/

He kissed the old scum ring and is now feeling the heat... phuck him and his cronies.

Breath nae being held here in AB12.

He really lacks self-awareness.

The fitba authorities in Scotland have values identical to Milne's. Money is all that matters.

They believe that the best way to maximise income in the Scottish game is to have a successful Rangers.

Aberdeen being successful is a barrier to that and therefore undesirable. A series of controversial decisions favouring Rangers (Morelos, McGregor, the semi-final venue) and disadvantage rivals (Devlin, McKenna etc etc) is only to be expected and encouraged.

We had one chance to change this for a more level playing field, by getting rid of the 11-1. Alone of clubs outside the two that benefit we refused to do it. The person most responsible for that decision? Stewart Milne.

You reap what you sow.

Masonic pr1ck.
    Too busy wanting a strong “Rangers” or sanctioning drinking from the Masonic Loving Cup.

I nearly stopped reading at "urges Doncaster"

He should be calling for his head not f'uckin urging him.

I plowed on though until I got to the "top class managers" bit.

Who?

Kilmarnock are doing well but couldn't really be referred to as top class
    Celtic buy their success so you can hardly call that creep top class

He really means the hun, doesn't he.
    Well that t'wat has 3 months experience of being a manager so get tae f'uck min.

I sincerely hope he doesn't mean our manager ( Gleeson, Forrester, Maynard, etc. etc. etc.)

I have in the past supported Stewarty Milne on here but now I have only one thing to say to him.

WESTHILL ISNAE ABERDEEN

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Masonic pr1ck.
    Too busy wanting a strong “Rangers” or sanctioning drinking from the Masonic Loving Cup.
    Very true RST.

Also he could certainly keep his own house in better order also and be very transparent about the DNA funding and show us the spending of the scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I nearly stopped reading at "urges Doncaster"

He should be calling for his head not f'uckin urging him.
    The fact that he, and that ****ing erupt-ready, plook-on-a-stick Fergus Ewing are still in positions of power, displays the utter brass-neckedness, and all-time low standards of personal responsibility in modern life.

If I was as utterly ****ing clueless and useless in my job as that pair of horses’ erses, I’d have jacked it in by now.

we all, as clubs, the SFA and the SPFL lose significant credibility and risk losing the fans
    Well the penny may have finally dropped for milne, but it's far too fu(king late. The horse bolted a long time ago

Too late dickhead

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast