+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stewart Milne

Allowed the corrupt sfa/sfpl freedom to carry on for years, Milne is now trying to punt semi tickets.
    As Pac said too late.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

You lot just live to criticise.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

You lot just live to criticise.
    Ok then. Explain why now? Why has he decided this needs done now?

You say damned if you do and damned if you don't. well he f@cking didn't for long enough and we are back to the status quo. (albeit with a wannabe tribute act in place).

We need a strong rangers remember.

Only if you take what he says at face value & haven’t been paying attention for the whole time he’s been at the club. He’s a Hun rimming pr1ck & his hissy fit will have those that run the show in hysterics.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ok then. Explain why now? Why has he decided this needs done now?

You say damned if you do and damned if you don't. well he f@cking didn't for long enough and we are back to the status quo. (albeit with a wannabe tribute act in place).

We need a strong rangers remember.
    Does it matte why now?
    Everyone makes mistakes, you included.
    He’s made a statement now a instead of debating the contents, your default is to critics regardless.
    Any excuse and opportunity.

As I said, damned if you do and damned if you don’t.

Does it matte why now?
    Everyone makes mistakes, you included.
    He’s made a statement now a instead of debating the contents, your default is to critics regardless.
    Any excuse and opportunity.

As I said, damned if you do and damned if you don’t.
    It absolutely f@cking matters why now. Its the most important piece of this. Why has he decided now when it is far to f@cking late

When Milne could have made a difference he didn't, he is a very big part of the problem we are all in now!

It absolutely f@cking matters why now. Its the most important piece of this. Why has he decided now when it is far to f@cking late
    I'd recommend you work on moving on and not hold grudges.

I've not read the content myself, but do you have anything to comment on his statement?

You guys were stating that he should come out and speak out more, like Levein, now he has, it's too late.
    Totally transparent

I'd recommend you work on moving on and not hold grudges.

I've not read the content myself, but do you have anything to comment on his statement?

You guys were stating that he should come out and speak out more, like Levein, now he has, it's too late.
    Totally transparent
    Our game is f@cked and he is part of the problem. Oh aye ill just drop that grudge.

The guys a c@nt

Our game is f@cked and he is part of the problem. Oh aye ill just drop that grudge.

The guys a c@nt
    I agree our game is ****ed and its reaching new levels of incompetence this year.

Regardless, on this standalone statement, you can't judge on its own merits (or more likely can't find anything to criticise) so opt to take the opportunity to criticise his tenure instead.

As I've said ump**** times, any excuse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast