+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stewart Milne

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    It absolutely f@cking matters why now. Its the most important piece of this. Why has he decided now when it is far to f@cking late
    Thousands of semi tickets going unsold might embarrass him in front of his weegie mates. He has a Ross Thompson/Boris Johnson type relationship going on there. The love is only going one direction & the other c*nt barely has a clue who he is.

I wonder if anyone could look at this quote objectively for me. I’m particularly interested to know who the f*ck the ‘all’ are

"We've always had a very good relationship with Rangers, we'll work hard to make sure that we come through and relations are strengthened as we move forward.

"We all want to see a strong Rangers, we need that for Scottish football, and the sooner they fill their vacancy and get a good manager in and strengthen the whole set up, that's in the interests of Scottish football."

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

"We've always had a very good relationship with Rangers, we'll work hard to make sure that we come through and relations are strengthened as we move forward.

"We all want to see a strong Rangers, we need that for Scottish football, and the sooner they fill their vacancy and get a good manager in and strengthen the whole set up, that's in the interests of Scottish football."
    Enough to make you hurl

Enough to make you hurl
    Yep. It puts him completely and odds with the clubs support. We know he doesn’t have the same values, we know he lies to us, we know his record is f*cking appalling, we know he had the poor judgement to kick about in a wig for years hoping nobody would notice, yet some folk STILL trust him with HIS vision for our future.

He’s a c*nt & if you think he’s not a c*nt, chances are you’re a c*nt too

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

He’s a c*nt & if you think he’s not a c*nt, chances are you’re a c*nt too
    Perfectly put

It absolutely f@cking matters why now. Its the most important piece of this. Why has he decided now when it is far to f@cking late
    Why does it matter now?

Does it matter now who is pumping your ex?

Must be hard being so bitter all of the time. Negative negative negative.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Why does it matter now?

Does it matter now who is pumping your ex?

Must be hard being so bitter all of the time. Negative negative negative.
    This isn't my ex (good luck to the unlucky c@nt who is for the record)

This is my current fitba team that I still support

It just seems funny timing. Needs to sell out a semi, he has many people against him and his running of the club, people want his head on a spike for his twice unprovoked "stronger rangers" declarations, people are fuming he has let Pittodrie crumble, halfway to f@cking Alford.......................and the rest. maybe he has finally realized he is a f@cking c@nt and everyone knows it.

Maybe his intentions are good but at the end of the day he is too late. We could have started again in 2012. We didn't as "rangers" just went on a wee holiday. They are now "back" and we are back to pre 2012. He is too late to try and ruffle feathers now.

I would have the utmost respect if he turned round and lead a revolt and threatened to walk with the 39 other clubs, well ok 38 as Killie would have no vote. Now that would get some respect back. Id maybe even stop calling him a c@nt if that's his plan

Doncaster has all the seeming of an outrageous chancer - fleecing us all for a ridiculous salary - in return we see utter incompetence & downright lies from him.

Milne returns with some mild PC comments that sum us his own ineptness.

Should have been telling fans to boycott the game IMO
    Why anyone would want to sit through a Mcinnes semi v Rangers is beyond me though, however I have some queer attitudes.

See this "why does it matter now" stuff...just wait until the Shuttle Bus Arena hits home.

Milne has made a roaring clunt of running Aberdeen FC.

His support of keeping an 11-1 voting structure when rangers died and then wanting a strong sevco and to move on from the cheating.....its beyond belief (maybe not).

I cant stand the guy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123