+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't be the Tele

Can't be the Tele

Hundreds of channels nothing to watch. So what you all been up to , no posts or reply's since 4 oclock.

Loads to watch.

NFL highlights.

Discovery Channel.

My brother the serial killer.

Great british menu

Air crash investigation

So much good stuff on National Geographic Channel and Discovery and on SKY Atlantic Lloyd.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Hundreds of channels nothing to watch. So what you all been up to , no posts or reply's since 4 oclock.
    to true mate ,I end up watching talking pictures. looking out for the up and coming acters/actress’s of years gone bye. to much Yankee crap on virgin, how the **** any body with a sense of humour can raise a titter never mind laugh at some of the American comedy is beyond me.if you want a good belly laugh watch sky sport news and listen to Paul Merson now he is a ****in comedian.talking of sky sports news .who the **** what’s to know about baseball,American football ,and worse still basketball.and what k. Nob on there defines darts a sport walking my dogs in the park more of a sport than darts.

Flippin useless at darts, always have been. Almost always end up needing a double one to finish and a calculator to tek away. So so at snooker tho

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Loads to watch.

NFL highlights.

Discovery Channel.

My brother the serial killer.

Great british menu

Air crash investigation

So much good stuff on National Geographic Channel and Discovery and on SKY Atlantic Lloyd.
    Agree Mick some good stuff but we've probably seen 5 times before already .

How about not watching the TV? You could listen to music, or better still, play some music! Lots of good books to read; I’ve just finished reading Chrissie Hynde’s autobiography, interesting! Now on Neil Young’s book. There is life away from television!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    How about not watching the TV? You could listen to music, or better still, play some music! Lots of good books to read; I’ve just finished reading Chrissie Hynde’s autobiography, interesting! Now on Neil Young’s book. There is life away from television!
    Autobiography books are a good read ,away from sport bob monkhouse and les Dawson are hilarious.

That’s a coïncidence (sort of). I have just started reading Special Deluxe his follow up to Waging Heavy Peace. I always have a book on the go and have a lot waiting their turn, many obtained from my literary agent (St Francis Hospice Shop)

Quote Originally Posted by Q165 View Post
    That’s a coïncidence (sort of). I have just started reading Special Deluxe his follow up to Waging Heavy Peace. I always have a book on the go and have a lot waiting their turn, many obtained from my literary agent (St Francis Hospice Shop)
    ' Try reading a book! '.
    Well I don't know what that means, but Id like to ask if they made a film or telly series about it.

In 1981-82 i went out with a girl from Kingswinford who was a dead ringer for Chrissie Hynde.

I bumped into her last year and she was 4 stones heavier and looked like Hynde..........ie. The rear of a cow.

Yet all these years later Chrissie still looks like she did in the late 70's.

The old rock goddess still looks like she'd perform well in the sack.

Sorry to digress.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)