+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A/deen vs Sevco

Ticket info: https://www.afc.co.uk/2018/10/10/sem...-arrangements/

Great work from AFC!

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Agreed. Seem to be addressing all the concerns PLUS they seem to have changed how they are dealing with supporters' clubs - maybe Mason89 will comment on that?

Nae prices that I can see tho?

Yes good work, but it looks like sevco will have all the north and west stands. On TV it will look like the stadium will be full of them

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Yes good work, but it looks like sevco will have all the north and west stands. On TV it will look like the stadium will be full of them
    That will be mission accomplished for sevco, SPFL (& SFA) and TV/weegie media. Job done. The myth will live on.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    Agreed. Seem to be addressing all the concerns PLUS they seem to have changed how they are dealing with supporters' clubs - maybe Mason89 will comment on that?

Nae prices that I can see tho?
    Sure, no problem.

The Huns are delighted with how it’s worked out for them, so I don’t see how we’re celebrating. They got what they want. We’re in the fenian end, with the sh1t pubs & no north stand tickets. The ticket free for all suggests two things. AFC are desperate to shift them & that their flexible loyalty point scheme is a f*cking sham.

Good work all round AFC. Let’s start slapping the backs of everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Sure, no problem.

The Huns are delighted with how it’s worked out for them, so I don’t see how we’re celebrating. They got what they want. We’re in the fenian end, with the sh1t pubs & no north stand tickets. The ticket free for all suggests two things. AFC are desperate to shift them & that their flexible loyalty point scheme is a f*cking sham.

Get a grip, will you? It's always been the way that we are numerically and referee-ingly up against it v the Huns in Glesga.

But we will do them on the 28th, believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Get a grip, will you? It's always been the way that we are numerically and referee-ingly up against it v the Huns in Glesga.

But we will do them on the 28th, believe me.
    I know it’s always been that way. I’m saying we should change it

I know it’s always been that way. I’m saying we should change it
    According to what qualifies as the press here in Scotland, the Hun is getting 26K tix and we are getting 20K with presumably 6K going to the prawn sandwich brigade.

When we played Celtic last year, I thought we both got 20K each and 12K went to the PSB, albeit you know the vast majority of them will be Wegia facing

Sure, no problem.

The club have stood by and watched this happen, so it should be no surprise to anyone on here that its been difficult to get what we should be getting. Look, we have had plenty of opportunities to change all of this and ensure that we are always treated fairly. The fact that folk are celebrating that the huns have more fans and the whole of the north stand is worrying. Yes the club have fought hard to get us our 20K and sh*te seats, but we shouldn't have to at all. The whole setup stinks, but Doncaster and to a large extent Milne, want to see a strong resurgent Rangers.... and this has come no surprise to me. Why any of us thought it would miraculously change from Deadco days is beyond me. This was waiting to happen, the duopoly and helicopter sundays aren't too far away!! Yay!

Sure, no problem.

I'm calling you out for that comment . Fenian end you feckin West coast trumpet. Showing your true colours there chum.
    ****e pubs! Lol. It takes you 2 minutes to walk round hampden .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast