+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A/deen vs Sevco

Fυck it. Wherever we are, on the day, it's the Aberdeen end ... and the other end is the other end .... most likely the cheek end. Call these ends what ye will, but here's a thought .... when we beat these fυckin scummy hun cυnts, we will nae doubt get the ither end next time .... Ah've only ever been tae two Hampden games, one at each end ... and have tae say, the so called proddie end was superior in terms o' comfort and atmosphere .... so ... if we want it? we can hae it .... we jist need tae win it

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I'm calling you out for that comment . Fenian end you feckin West coast trumpet. Showing your true colours there chum.
    ****e pubs! Lol. It takes you 2 minutes to walk round hampden .
    ‘Their’ fenian End. F*ck sakes

Have you been to Hampden before? Doesn’t sound like it. You enjoy your pre match pint behind the Rangers end. Let me know how you get on

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Have you been to Hampden before? Doesn’t sound like it. You enjoy your pre match pint behind the Rangers end. Let me know how you get on
    Hampden is a toilet and whatever end you go to the pubs are not much better.

I’m looking forward to a good day out with decent sorts and hopefully some of us will be heading home happier than those that support the opposition.

SF

I was at Hampden on Saturday. More than happy to meet you in the Clockworks or church on the hill for a pre match pint. We could always venture down to the Corona or indeed Herratys if you would prefer that.

Cheers but I’ll pass. All of those pubs you mentioned will be rammed with Huns. It’s their traditional end. If we hadn’t bottled it, we might’ve had the end with the pubs but this is what happens when you want to see a strong Rangers. Enjoy your pre match pint.

Cheers but I’ll pass. All of those pubs you mentioned will be rammed with Huns. It’s their traditional end. If we hadn’t bottled it, we might’ve had the end with the pubs but this is what happens when you want to see a strong Rangers. Enjoy your pre match pint.
    I don't think there will be many in Herratys bar ☺
    The Southside bars mentioned were always going to be full of Huns regardless of the end they were given.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I don't think there will be many in Herratys bar ☺
    The Southside bars mentioned were always going to be full of Huns regardless of the end they were given.
    They are only ever given one end, as are Celtic. They are the only two clubs afforded the special privilege. Is it any wonder they think they fu(kin own the place due to every other (unt in Scottish Football willingness to accept this ludicrous and sectarian situation.

I disagree with Mason about a lot of things, but he's bang on the money about this. We should have told the Scottish Football Authorities to get fu(ked long before now

As pointed out elsewhere by someone with a much better memory than me, Gordon Bennett was fighting for a 50/50 split 18 years ago. Yet here we are, releasing statements expressing disappointment

We need a firmer change of strategy

As pointed out elsewhere by someone with a much better memory than me, Gordon Bennett was fighting for a 50/50 split 18 years ago. Yet here we are, releasing statements expressing disappointment

Fine loon GB, sadly nae the most discreet of chaps and with that, certainly not the person to take the once michty forward.

SF

The words "Fighting to get a 50/50 split" should anger everyone in this room...

Sadly too many are happy to play along, hence 18 years later we still have the same issues.

As Mason says, let the back patting begin, great job on making a game that should be neutral still favour one team.

I guess we all measure success differently

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast