+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reserve team?

Stick a fork in Vaughan...he's done.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    After 30 minutes, Patching and Osborne are the only ones to impress for Notts. Otherwise very poor. Kellett having a total ‘mare.
    Osborne looks like a decent player......................... Notts need to up the tempo 2nd half......we can still get something out of this game....£10k for a win!

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Where are the likes of Hawkridge and Oxlade? It's nights like this that make you realise how outrageously large our squad is.
    Good point.

2-0 Newcastle U21's, really poor defending from us positioning wise, far too easy.

Very disappointing first half. Gave away a very stupid penalty and struggling in midfield. Playing too slow. I know the game’s not important, but I’d hope for a bit more effort and heart in the second half.

Now losing 2-0.

0-2....thought I would pay a tenner on ifollow to watch this as I was curious to see the 'fringe' players. Oh well!

Did we really pay a fee for Dennis? He’s hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Did we really pay a fee for Dennis? He’s hopeless.
    Not quite sure how you can score 20 plus goals one season and then nothing the season after. Yeah, still early days, but he doesn't look like a 20 plus goals a season kind of player.

I'm pretty sure the U21s did better against this team last week? We really did make some terrible signings.

Osbourne is the only one who can take any pride from tonight’s performance. Husin had a chance to impress and has been hopeless.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast