+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Reserve team?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    we can still get something out of this game....£10k for a win!
    I would prefer us not to get 10k of dirty, tainted money. This is nothing more than a greed league bribe to give their bloated squads a bit of competitive action. The sooner we exit this farce of a competition the better in my opinion.

Whatever we think of this competition , it was at least a chance tomorrow the manager.sadly noone did that and the senior players were the worst. Vaughn finished , husin hopeless and as for Dennis devoid of anything.onlymplayes with any heart were patching and osborne.oh dear notts no strengthening depth it would seem

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I would prefer us not to get 10k of dirty, tainted money. This is nothing more than a greed league bribe to give their bloated squads a bit of competitive action. The sooner we exit this farce of a competition the better in my opinion.
    We are well out of it.

Doh! Impress the manager need my reading glasses

1139 at the game, including 77 from Newcastle.

God knows why Crawford didn’t get any game time. The worry is that for all of our midfield options, we don’t seem to have anyone who can slot in for Milsom for the next two games. I’m tempted to want to see Jones in the side - definitely not Brisley.

I’m not bothered about this tournament, and Notts putting in a disjointed effort is hardly surprising. What annoys me most is that HK has said several players are a few games from peaking, so why not use this game to help get towards peak fitness, especially given we don’t play again for 10 days or so? He could have played our normal back 4 as none are fully fit (so we are led to believe). The changes could and should have been in midfield and up front.

Need a bit of a clear out come January methinks

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Whatever we think of this competition , it was at least a chance tomorrow the manager.sadly noone did that and the senior players were the worst. Vaughn finished , husin hopeless and as for Dennis devoid of anything.onlymplayes with any heart were patching and osborne.oh dear notts no strengthening depth it would seem
    Any chance of translating that into English?

Can't find my reading glasses elite or I would do, but had noticed I menat sadly a chance to impress,

Absolute garbage. I thought some of these players were supposed to be trying to impress Harry Kewell ?

Most of them don't give a toss.

Kristian Dennis can **** off back to Chesterfield.

Our record in this competition is embarrasing.It would be good if we could even try to take it semi seriously.

Some clubs,Accrington,Lincoln,Mansfield at least make an effort.

Pathetic.Another chance of a trip to Wembley gone.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast