+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Reserve team?

1,139 fans must have wondered why they bothered? (apart from the 70 Newcastle fans)....poor game with only Osbourne up front coming out with any credit....Husin and Vaughan in midfield, Mehhhhhhh......Jones at LB did ok....ish.

Pretty sure that we are now out of the competition....we will leave Mansfield to pick up £500,000 plus.....we don't need it? (according to Snobhead 1)....as I've said before, Coventry and Lincoln bagged up the cash in this competition in the last 2 seasons....and are now streets ahead of us in the league, winning becomes a habit....but Snobhead knows best, "now we can concentrate on the league"?

Notts have played four times while I've been on holiday, and all four games have produced the result I wanted.

Happy days.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    Absolute garbage. I thought some of these players were supposed to be trying to impress Harry Kewell ?

Most of them don't give a toss.

Kristian Dennis can **** off back to Chesterfield.

Our record in this competition is embarrasing.It would be good if we could even try to take it semi seriously.

Some clubs,Accrington,Lincoln,Mansfield at least make an effort.

Pathetic.Another chance of a trip to Wembley gone.
    Dennis, absolutely dreadful.....I kept forgetting he was even on the pitch....complete waste of money IMO

Quote Originally Posted by elite_pie View Post
    notts have played four times while i've been on holiday, and all four games have produced the result i wanted.

Happy days.
    you are a complete toss-pot

Funny how no one thought Dennis was a waste of money when we bought him. How many strikers with decent records elsewhere have been to Notts and looked ****e? And some slate Stead and his consistent record with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Funny how no one thought Dennis was a waste of money when we bought him. How many strikers with decent records elsewhere have been to Notts and looked ****e? And some slate Stead and his consistent record with us.
    Errrrrr....because it said "20 goal striker" on his cv?....apparently it's a forgery, but how the hell were we to know?

Yet he is a waste of money after how many games exactly? Go back to shagging goats

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    you are a complete toss-pot
    The likes of you and Alan Hardy might be happy to prostitute the club in return for a few crumbs from the top table but I'm not. The fans of all clubs were surveyed on the idea of including Premiership B teams in this competition and the vast majority said a great big NO. Just so you are aware, this majority was around the 85% mark, not one of your '39%' majorities. If the post saying we are out of the Pisspot Trophy is correct I'll top up my vodka glass in celebration. Fortunately it seems the majority of fans have principles, and are not prepared to take your option of dropping their knickers like a two bob whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Dennis has had two good seasons as a professional - one in the Conference with Macclesfield; the other last season with Chesterfield. It is not a brilliant record for a 28-year-old. I read one of his former managers saying he was a hard-working forward who worked his socks off for the team. That’s not what we’ve seen. The biggest problem was signing both him and Hemmings as a front two, since they clearly don’t work as a duo. Thank God for Stead (and I never thought I’d be saying that again).

Glad to hear HK equally frustrated by the team’s performance. No excuse for that lack of enthusiasm from pro footballers, no matter what the competition. They didn’t get paid any less this week because it was a Checkatrade fixture.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The likes of you and Alan Hardy might be happy to prostitute the club in return for a few crumbs from the top table but I'm not. The fans of all clubs were surveyed on the idea of including Premiership B teams in this competition and the vast majority said a great big NO. Just so you are aware, this majority was around the 85% mark, not one of your '39%' majorities. If the post saying we are out of the Pisspot Trophy is correct I'll top up my vodka glass in celebration. Fortunately it seems the majority of fans have principles, and are not prepared to take your option of dropping their knickers like a two bob whore.

We’re not out yet - we would need to beat Doncaster by at least two goals and then hope Newcastle beat Grimsby.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast