+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Reserve team?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    She's busy packing. My job is to sit by the pool finishing off the last of the alcohol supplies in the villa. She's a good woman, so it was only right that I volunteered to take on the job. I'm all heart me.
    At the same time I was typing . She's really busy seeing that local waiter one last time . Safe flight shipmate.
    Last edited by navypie; 11-10-2018 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    At the same time I was typing . She's really busy seeing that local waiter one last time . Safe flight shipmate.
    “Safe flight shipmate” bit of an oxymoron. Anyway, Elite needs to get back to see the Royal Wedding

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    “Safe flight shipmate” bit of an oxymoron. Anyway, Elite needs to get back to see the Royal Wedding
    Not sure about the 'oxy' bit.

Unfortunately, just like Camilla, I have a prior engagement I can't get out of.

I've arranged to watch some paint dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'd be interested to know tarquin's take on the inclusion of Premiership B teams. Ignoring his juvenile personal insults to me (not difficult as they are so lame) he's not said a lot on the real topic this thread has turned into. He seems quite happy with it because those very nice, kind big clubs have allowed us to get 10k (less than half a weeks wages for one of their reserve players) if we beat their reserves. I would tell them where to stick it, while he would tug his forelock and say "thank you very much sir".
    Yep, quite happy to watch my team (in whatever competition), along with the other 1,000 fans that turned up on the night....personally I was hoping for a trip to Wembley, like Lincoln and Coventry in the last 2 years.

You obviously want us to lose, I can never understand it.....but then again, you're the guy that puts money on us to be relegated every year....with "fans" like you, AH must be tearing his hair out....tosspot

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Yep, quite happy to watch my team (in whatever competition), along with the other 1,000 fans that turned up on the night....personally I was hoping for a trip to Wembley, like Lincoln and Coventry in the last 2 years.

You obviously want us to lose, I can never understand it.....but then again, you're the guy that puts money on us to be relegated every year....with "fans" like you, AH must be tearing his hair out....tosspot
    A trip to Wembley on telly? Wow. I used to be one of the 1,000 who turned up for these games - until Premiership B teams got involved. Along with most other fans I realised what this was leading to, and joined in the nationwide boycott. I want us to exit this farce of a cup at the earliest opportunity, so I was happy with the defeat. You might be happy to lick arse, but a 1,000 crowd says most of us aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post

Like others have said, it's not the competition I object to Tarkers but the inclusion of the B teams. Can you imagine having to play a Forest B team , fcuking embarrassing. Now I can take shyte from that lot but it's differrent for kids , my lad is the only Notts fan in his year and already as to take a lot stick !

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678