+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reserve team?

Reserve team?

Still no sign of pierce bird or Ben hall, are they injured or completely out of favour?

Maybe Bird is on international duty.

Losing 1-0, Kellett gave a penalty away after 10 minutes and after Husin lost possession in midfield.

Bird is away on international duty yeah.

As for Hall I've come to the conclusion that he doesn't actually exist, he is merely a figment of our imagination.

I believe Hall is back down in Brighton at the moment. Maybe its something to do with his injury still?

Excuse me if I've missed something , but is Duffy out of the picture altogether or has he gone somewhere else and I've missed it?

After 30 minutes, Patching and Osborne are the only ones to impress for Notts. Otherwise very poor. Kellett having a total ‘mare.

Think Thomas has done ok

Where are the likes of Hawkridge and Oxlade? It's nights like this that make you realise how outrageously large our squad is.

I'd like to see Kellett let loose further up the pitch, always felt like he really has something to offer if given the opportunity.

The problem being to do that he would have to take Alessandra's place who is in the form of his life so no chance.

The depth of talent we have if used correctly is ridiculous really with Dennis, Vaughan, Patching, Thomas etc competing for a place.

Sounds like a shameful display so far considering these players need to impress.

Very disappointing first half. Gave away a very stupid penalty and struggling in midfield. Playing too slow. I know the game’s not important, but I’d hope for a bit more effort and heart in the second half.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast