+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Reserve team?

I want to see the manager of Notts County angry when we are ****. None of this arm around their shoulder nonsense, they get a kick up the arse. HK clearly is going to set standards and if they don't maintain them, with any luck they'll be out.

How long is Vaughn's contract? He's an utter waste of space and typical of the end of career signing we've had from Forest down the years. But 'Nolo' thought we needed an old head to make the younger players gel, which is a tried old cliche. It didn't work with Alan Smith, did it? You need energy at this level, every other team will have it.

Mercicfully, none of this ****e need ever appear at first team level again.

I posted this on another fred but it relates to this one.

...this competition needs elbowing, or at least restructuring - Newcastle under 21s indeed! Whatever next, under 21s teams in League 2? And the pushing aside of properly supported independant clubs and their fans to the National League, just to provide for the next Premiership big boy's trialists on their way to their first £Million?
    During the Chelsea v whoever game in the week, the commentator said that Chelsea had forty players out on loan - FORTY! He also said that FIFA are looking into stopping this practise of having so many also-rans. The Big Boys don't want this stopping of course because it is basically a system used to deprive other clubs of their talent and it is these young players who are making up the under 21 sides. The Premiership clubs of course, say they are giving these youngsters their chance of the big time, but when the percentage of this excess who do succeed is so tiny, and the clubs know this, it is obvious that they are taken before anyone else can have them, they then filter out the maybe one or two and scrap the rest. If there is not one or two good enough then they simply spend ten, twenty, or thirty million on some furriner. They are NOT doing anyone a favour but themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    It’s time we checked out of this farce of a competition once and for all.

I still don’t understand why we are getting 1,000 going to a game that is only to the benefit of the premier league and their B teams, and in my opinion is an experiment to test the water for bringing them into the lower leagues. But each to their own, if others want to go and watch Notts I don’t begrudge them.

I’ve boycotted this competition since it started with B teams and will continue to do so.
    Exactly. This competition goes against everything I value in football. The Mexican goat botherer called me a 'tosspot' for hoping we make an early exit because he was blinded by the 10k prize money a win would give us. I would tell the Premiership to stick their 10k up their arse. I realise that 10k isn't to be sniffed at by the likes of us, but I would hope we as a club have a bit more pride and dignity than tarquin. There is more than a century of tradition at stake here, surely only the weakest of wimps would sacrifice that for the benefit of the greed league. It would end up with small clubs becoming non league clubs just so the big boys could give their fringe players a competitive game. It has a really nasty smell around it, but thankfully most lower league fans have more balls than arse lickers like Tarquin.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    They were a disgrace tonight, just could not care less. Well said HK, you will not get any BS from this man. He says it how it is.... I think we have dropped on a little gem here.
    Wait a while and lettuce see if he is a Little Gem.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Wait a while and lettuce see if he is a Little Gem.
    Cos you say so?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Exactly. This competition goes against everything I value in football. The Mexican goat botherer called me a 'tosspot' for hoping we make an early exit because he was blinded by the 10k prize money a win would give us. I would tell the Premiership to stick their 10k up their arse. I realise that 10k isn't to be sniffed at by the likes of us, but I would hope we as a club have a bit more pride and dignity than tarquin. There is more than a century of tradition at stake here, surely only the weakest of wimps would sacrifice that for the benefit of the greed league. It would end up with small clubs becoming non league clubs just so the big boys could give their fringe players a competitive game. It has a really nasty smell around it, but thankfully most lower league fans have more balls than arse lickers like Tarquin.
    The only "nasty smell" is when you post your vitriolic bile....tosspot

Cos you say so?
    Lettuce not have anymore of these daft puns.

Edit; Iceberg just realised that’s been done already.
    Last edited by BigFatPie; 10-10-2018 at 08:31 PM.

Cos you say so?
    Bloody Romainers are all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    The only "nasty smell" is when you post your vitriolic bile....tosspot
    So you are happy to to lick the arse of the big Premiership clubs as long as they bung us a measly few quid? Lick, lick sir, thank you sir!

Spineless, gutless and pathetic. I'll leave everyone to decide for themselves who the tosspot is on this issue. Thankfully the vast majority of real fans can see where this will lead and will fight it tooth and nail. At least your tongue muscles will be well developed.

So you are happy to to lick the arse of the big Premiership clubs as long as they bung us a measly few quid? Lick, lick sir, thank you sir!

Spineless, gutless and pathetic. I'll leave everyone to decide for themselves who the tosspot is on this issue. Thankfully the vast majority of real fans can see where this will lead and will fight it tooth and nail. At least your tongue muscles will be well developed.
    Over 1,000 Notts supporters at the game tells me that, similar to Brexit, Forte as a striker, the average of two simple numbers (zero and 10) and politics in general, you haven't got a clue what you're talking about.....you are an opinionated, argumentative, aggressive, uneducated tosspot....sorry, I know, the truth hurts.

ps what kind of sad gimp spends his holiday on Notts MAD arguing?.....don't tell us that you're family have booked into a separate hotel again?........hahahaha, Elite is on his own again jerking off to re-runs of Benny Hill and arguing with his shadow

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast