+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not many posting on here lately

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    .. Too full of Meyt amd Tatey pie to type ?. Could be that the marathon Brexit thread just wore everyone down, or were missing Nudger?..?.
    Even if Id over indulged myself on meat n tatey for dinner Jules, it wouldn't stop me from posting. And neither would having a few too many glasses of fruit juice on a night.

I think this happens everywhere, and maybe there is some truth in the idea that these boards are busier when theres more to moan about. Thats not a bad thing either, a lack of posting could indeed suggest better things are happening at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Even if Id over indulged myself on meat n tatey for dinner Jules, it wouldn't stop me from posting. And neither would having a few too many glasses of fruit juice on a night.

I think this happens everywhere, and maybe there is some truth in the idea that these boards are busier when theres more to moan about. Thats not a bad thing either, a lack of posting could indeed suggest better things are happening at the club.

Not so sure SB would agree with that

If people dunt challenge the cosy,"I agree mate" type of post always following the official club line on things then thud be nowt to debate. Duz tha agree ?
    It's good to see that tolerance and respect for other views and posters is maintained.

Arr feyt feyt feyt , it warrim not me Sir , am tellin mi Fatha nar , il bray thi !!!

My Dad's bigger than thy Dad enniway. So tell 'im.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    If people dunt challenge the cosy,"I agree mate" type of post always following the official club line on things then thud be nowt to debate. Duz tha agree ?
    It's good to see that tolerance and respect for other views and posters is maintained.
    I love your Chien gang work, but this post is funnier.

In reference to soaps. We could all turn gay and go for a bum
    Last edited by Ponte_Steve24; 10-10-2018 at 08:50 AM.

Kim Tates bak nar , shiz ed sum sparra on Corrie nar bak on Emmadale , a thort shid bin killed off afoor ?
    that blowk at ooaham farm , willeva clarts off this week ,, smook that

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Kim Tates bak nar , shiz ed sum sparra on Corrie nar bak on Emmadale , a thort shid bin killed off afoor ?
    that blowk at ooaham farm , willeva clarts off this week ,, smook that
    Aye she had. Was somebody bumped off last night?

Eh up Roma, me out in the Far East mate working, so post when I can, BUT good to always get updates from you guys. I am in the rag trade so do China, Indonesia, Bangladesh and Myanmar plus customer meetings in Hong Kong, not turned a telly on for 7 days at present happy hour now in HK!!

Happy Days!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast