+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not many posting on here lately

Not many posting on here lately

Why ?

I have notcied that as well Roma, its getting worryingly quiet on here of late.

Is Tykesmad on its last legs I wonder, like a lof of other former busy Footymad boards seem to be now!.

It would be a shame if that happens , if it wern't for the predictions league there would be hardly any post's ? Probably this forum has had its Day like many more ? Attė Lögö

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Why ?
    Because things are going ok, not much to moan about

Not enough arguing and wanting to feight.

Same with them soaps on TV no arguing and feightin no bugger watches it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I have notcied that as well Roma, its getting worryingly quiet on here of late.

Is Tykesmad on its last legs I wonder, like a lof of other former busy Footymad boards seem to be now!.
    I’ve lost my tykesmad app after jumping in a swimming pool with my phone in my pocket. Now can’t find the app anywhere and it’s a bit of a ball ache to keep accessing via the web.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy501 View Post
    I’ve lost my tykesmad app after jumping in a swimming pool with my phone in my pocket. Now can’t find the app anywhere and it’s a bit of a ball ache to keep accessing via the web.
    I’ve not got an app and don’t know there was one , I just add to home screen and it saves

Am working from Derby office at minute, bit of a trek home, too knackered to post owt the usual suspects will want to take issue with.

But dunt worry, I'm still tuning in.

I can’t keep my eyes open on a night... spending all day worrying missen sick about GHB Nice. And wether we will have the corners filled in..... tee hee.
    Seriously ....
    Post Holiday blues perhaps? and the nights are drawing in....( you started that one Roma!,, )....
    Too full of Meyt amd Tatey pie to type?
    Could be that the marathon Brexit thread just wore everyone down, or were missing Nudger?..?.

Could be that we have all been accustomed to the September “International break” andthat we have just had too many matches to go to (local, easy to get to, and unmissable ones like Peterborough,) and were all knackered!!

Maybe it’s a marriage we are all in here..... and the longer folk stick around together the less they speak. We should just nod amd grunt like me and the missis do after tea......!

Bring back Friday Fanny..... that’s what I say!

We also,may be saving up our posts to wish each other a Merry Christmas.........
    Nah.....didn’t think so

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Because things are going ok, not much to moan about
    That’s true.
    Tuther site is relatively quiet as well.
    Everything at the club seems to be going well so there’s not much to discuss really.

I’m always available - just waiting in the wings to liven things up.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast