+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not many posting on here lately

I agree mate...

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Eh up Roma, me out in the Far East mate working, so post when I can, BUT good to always get updates from you guys. I am in the rag trade so do China, Indonesia, Bangladesh and Myanmar plus customer meetings in Hong Kong, not turned a telly on for 7 days at present happy hour now in HK!!

Happy Days!
    Are you a reporter, columnist or editor and which newspaper did you start out with? Scratch this post I've just realised what the ragtrade is
    Last edited by Ponte_Steve24; 10-10-2018 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Eh up Roma, me out in the Far East mate working, so post when I can, BUT good to always get updates from you guys. I am in the rag trade so do China, Indonesia, Bangladesh and Myanmar plus customer meetings in Hong Kong, not turned a telly on for 7 days at present happy hour now in HK!!

Happy Days!
    Nice wun , atha soortin art next year's teeum strip ? Dunt foget to put thi barbill darn tutha Cheingang a/c , if tha sees wunna them genuine fake Rolux watches gerrus wun , no moor thanna five tho !!! Ev a safe trip

Sarnds like a sweat shop racket to me, exploiting local children forra penny an hour fo 90 hours a week, then selling to BFC Club Shop at huge profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Aye she had. Was somebody bumped off last night?
    Yes, Bouncer the dog croaked it after a hit and run incident with Rolie the poodle.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    If people dunt challenge the cosy,"I agree mate" type of post always following the official club line on things then thud be nowt to debate. Duz tha agree ?
    It's good to see that tolerance and respect for other views and posters is maintained.
    I'll get very annoyed if people tolerating my views, not used to it. And if anyone starts respecting them as well, feight.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    .. It's good to see that tolerance and respect for other views and posters is maintained.
    Alright that does it SB!!.
    Ive been called many things in my time but never tolerant and respectful... what on earth do those particular words mean ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Why ?
    BLADESmad is almost dead, on life support Roma,very few postin on theer,most of us av gone to UP THE BLADES on v1tal but even that's strugglin.Anyway mi owd pal i hope to si thi on Monday at Stocky,wear summat warm it's generally cowd up theer.Oh and get ready for a lesson in football,even tho the majority of our first choice U/23 players are out on loan. Good luck to Barnsley at weekend.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    BLADESmad is almost dead, on life support Roma,very few postin on theer,most of us av gone to UP THE BLADES on v1tal but even that's strugglin.Anyway mi owd pal i hope to si thi on Monday at Stocky,wear summat warm it's generally cowd up theer.Oh and get ready for a lesson in football,even tho the majority of our first choice U/23 players are out on loan. Good luck to Barnsley at weekend.UTCB
    I still read on Blunts mad Roddy, and it still looks like a busy board to me. And remember I even broke 'character' and posted on there during the pre-season (which is summat I never thought Id ever do again!!).

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Al be theer mate , allev mi shorts on , tuff frumpt Tarn ya may well geeuz a lesson in footie , arr Unda 23s arr nar arr fust teeum duz tha want owt frum Crawshaws butchas a pie or sarnie ? Regards to all Roma , Forza di Reds UTFLWG

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast