+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Not many posting on here lately

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Al be theer mate , allev mi shorts on , tuff frumpt Tarn ya may well geeuz a lesson in footie , arr Unda 23s arr nar arr fust teeum duz tha want owt frum Crawshaws butchas a pie or sarnie ? Regards to all Roma , Forza di Reds UTFLWG

Gerrim a packet o woodbines n a greasy chipbutty, Av erd someweer that the like em

Al scatta their end Pass owd Rod cud gerra stale pie onniz earrd a wunt doowit to him , top fella , loves his footy and banta anorl , just gud fun end ov day , a lookin forrard to going , a few issues int family just nar tho healthwise no likey , Ciao ROMA

Yes Roddy the Blunt does seem like a good lad, despite the fact that hes made the wrong football choices in life. lol
    Ive also chatted with him on here a number of times and hes always worth replying to.

Not many'll be posting today all watching some wedding or other

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Al scatta their end Pass owd Rod cud gerra stale pie onniz earrd a wunt doowit to him , top fella , loves his footy and banta anorl , just gud fun end ov day , a lookin forrard to going , a few issues int family just nar tho healthwise no likey , Ciao ROMA
    Hope all's ok wi ya family buddy,by the way ya shud check the game's still on before ya set off cos rain's tipped all day and most of 2moz at Stocky.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I’ve not got an app and don’t know there was one , I just add to home screen and it saves
    Definitely had one on Android but thanks for the advice. I’m a bit of a Luddite on my iPad.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234