+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst seating at an away ground!

Worst seating at an away ground!

Personally after sitting in the seats at Peterborough, ( and bear in mind me Mrs Jules are both well over 6’) I think the seats room at Posh were the worst I’ve ever seen... for those that didn’t go, I’ll attach a picture of the legroom........ the length of a ballpoint pen, plus an inch each end from front on my seat to the back of the seat in front.
    Anyone been to anywhere worse than Posh.Name:  C1F37241-CA81-44E4-9BCF-3059A1AE3195.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  17.4 KB
    Last edited by Jules88; 09-10-2018 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Can’t spell for sh!te

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Personally after sitting in the seats at Peterborough, ( and bear in mind me Mrs Jules are both well over 6’) I think the seats room at Posh were the worst I’ve ever seen... for those that didn’t go, I’ll attach a picture of the legroom........ the length of a ballpoint pen, plus an inch each end from front on my seat to the back of the seat in front.
    Anyone been to anywhere worse than Posh.Name:  C1F37241-CA81-44E4-9BCF-3059A1AE3195.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  17.4 KB

That's a very nice pen though

It’s got to be one of the worst that I can think of Jules, think that’s why everyone just stood up all game. Both Sheffield clubs are bad for leg room though and those Seats right in the far corner at Elland Road are absolutely ridiculous where you’re just looking at the main road outside the ground you’re that far past the end of the pitch.

It warnt just seeats that wa small, turnstyles , bogs, stairs and food kiosk all minute a paid just shorta 50 quid fo 2 seeats an nivva settinum , why have posh still got standing behind wunna goals ?

Why duz tha tekka biro into a football ground ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Is it a quiz?

Give us a clue

Iz lost iz flick neef ,
    arditha get tharrin Jules ? Ivvry bugga got searched , apart frum whoivva let that red smook bomb off , wa that thee anorl

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It warnt just seeats that wa small, turnstyles , bogs, stairs and food kiosk all minute a paid just shorta 50 quid fo 2 seeats an nivva settinum , why have posh still got standing behind wunna goals ?
    We were laughing at that bloke in the turnstiles, I’ve got bigger kitchen draws than the space he was sat in

You could be referee

Never know when you’re gonna need that Novichok....

Had the flare up my A*** and pen was strapped to summat else..

A mate gave it me in pub before match. Smart pen. Gonna tektit to all away ganes after that win
    Three point pen it’s now called

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast