+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone remember Jermaine Clarke?

Anyone remember Jermaine Clarke?

I don't. Apparently we had him on loan in 2010 when we were at DVS.
    He's been jailed for kidnap and torture. Nice lad then.

Chuffin eck just read about this... seriously grim. He was known as Jamie Clarke at the time which rings a bit more of a bell. Came from Blackburn at a similar time to Marcus Marshall I think

Don't remember either of them. Just goes to show how players have become commodities. Glad PW is doing his bit to prevent global warming by cutting down consumption

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Don't remember either of them. Just goes to show how players have become commodities. Glad PW is doing his bit to prevent global warming by cutting down consumption
    I remember the winger Marcus Marshall (fast, but not much else). Vaguely remember the name Jamie Clarke. 11 appearances, 2 goals for us according to Wikipedia. If true, must have been mainly subs appearances, as I can't really recall what he even looked like. Looks like he played more games for Lincoln and Accrington, so not sure why the media are associating him with us... the burden of being a big club, eh?

I do remember the name.He wasn't much cop. Dunt sound like he would have got in a Warney good guys team does it!

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    I remember the winger Marcus Marshall (fast, but not much else). Vaguely remember the name Jamie Clarke. 11 appearances, 2 goals for us according to Wikipedia. If true, must have been mainly subs appearances, as I can't really recall what he even looked like. Looks like he played more games for Lincoln and Accrington, so not sure why the media are associating him with us... the burden of being a big club, eh?
    2 goals in 11 appearances is not too bad.

I'm guessing maybe it was his attitude that saw him get bombed out.

We have had a few...Tom (not really a Pope) head stamper, Gerry (leg breaker) Gow

Curtis Woodhouse hit a few people as well!

(and not always in the ring).

Ronnie 'flasher" Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Maybe he was a Taxi driver.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast