+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blunts clash...

Blunts clash...

...now 12.30 and on Sky.

Rotherham United

Verified account

@OfficialRUFC
    2h2 hours ago
    More
    READ | Millers to take on Blades live on Sky in 12:30pm kick off. #rufc

I'm presuming its still the same day.

All these games being moved about is also getting a bit ridiculous.

Part and parcel of being in the championship gfire would be a lot easier in Div1.

shyte...have a golf tournament that day, so either take the chance and win some cash or watch us get thrashed

...Im torn with this

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Part and parcel of being in the championship gfire would be a lot easier in Div1.
    Not necessarily roly , check out our Sky covered game on saturday mate ...... against Luton !!!

They will know they’ve been in a game. Not many teams will win at NYS this season.

Keep the faith & up the Millers

We took the kings shilling, aka £7m from the football league. This payment was Sky's "compensation" for us becoming, very much like the PL, their lap dog. Sky say jump, we ask how high.

We've already experienced the "delights" of a saturday teatime ko, and now the wonderful 12:30 time, yay!! As Roly says, its the price of being in the Championship I'm afraid.

I knew that they were going to change it for Sky but it's not the clubs fault that it's the Saturday morning!!!

Can’t see the problem. Extra revenue for the club. Less chance of many drunks arriving so hopefully less trouble.

Prefer 12.30 to 17.30 any day and yes 15.00 is more preferable but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Can’t see the problem. Extra revenue for the club. Less chance of many druns arriving so hopefully less trouble.

Prefer 12.30 to 17.30 any day and yes 15.00 is more preferable but it is what it is.
    what about season ticket holders like me who work sat mornings until 1,30 pm .. no thought for those people .. gutted i cant make this game .. the games we all look out for as fans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast