+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help Warney out - how to win an away point in the Championship?

Don't know what the team talk is away from home but, we are showing teams too much respect and let them attack us. at NYS we go at them from the start like we don't give respect who's in town. It's all in their heads and Warne should be instilling the 'no respect' issue before a ball is kicked.

Yes we are suffering with injuries but strangely we seem not to have a problem with this at home so that doesn't wash with me.

It's 11v 11 when the ref blows his whistle, so what is the problem? It seems we're seeing a psychological repeat of away syndrome like when Warne initially took over and he's got to get this barrier cracked and very soon.

NB. Quick thought, Double their bonus win on away games see if that helps.
    Last edited by Brin; 11-10-2018 at 03:15 PM.

Mo Salah on loan in January

'Oh one man went to Mow went to mow a .....'

I'll get mi coat

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Mo Salah on loan in January
    He's not good enough! Have you seen the way he's performing for Liverpool this season? We don't want another bench warmer 😊

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Don't forget we would have the speedy ajay i as well covering. As they say onmovies where plans are just getting to the desperate stage, It could just work!
    To be honest Roly, I think the best we can hope for in away matches under Warne is
    4-1-4-1 with Ajayi playing the holding role when everyone is fit.
    I can't see him ever playing 2 up top but having Smith as the lone striker would work so much better if we had a midfielder who made threatening runs into the box to feed off his hold up play. Frecks anyone? We certainly haven't replaced him.

Yep realistically I think that is probably the best way with what we have got mellow.

Get Warney to quit !

We need to start picking up points away from home or it could severely damage our play off hopes, although an automatic promotion spot may already be out of reach.

We could try drugging the opposition. Or hire a sniper.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123