+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T NFL London

I'm the same with MLB although as an A's fan my interest in this post season has ended. I suppose I hope the Astros win it all again.

Anyone thinking of watching Sunday's game should look up Seattle's Griffin twins if they want an inspirational read.

As a White Sox fan I can't remember what post season means

Have followed the Seahawks since 1984 and have been down to watch a game the last 6 years. Chance at last to see my team and we couldn't get tickets. Still going down for the weekend though, its tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfordmiller17 View Post
    Have followed the Seahawks since 1984 and have been down to watch a game the last 6 years. Chance at last to see my team and we couldn't get tickets. Still going down for the weekend though, its tradition.
    Have a great weekend BM looks like there's quite a party going on. The team are staying in Watford according to reporters here but I'm assuming they are at Lillishall (sp?)

To be honest i don't really enjoy it, same with baseball, both seem really long winded, but each to their own and all that!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'm the same with MLB although as an A's fan my interest in this post season has ended. I suppose I hope the Astros win it all again.

Anyone thinking of watching Sunday's game should look up Seattle's Griffin twins if they want an inspirational read.
    Had a good season the A's CA given the budget , Billy Beane seems to have rediscovered his analytics data having lost it for a number of years .

I don’t get it either. They have one play and then the pitch is invaded by 250 people. It’s a bit early for a tea break.

Don’t like Baseball either - seems like rounders. Been to Ice Hockey once but once bothered about that. You watch the action at one end and suddenly the puck is at the other end followed by a mass brawl.
    In Basketball you have to be 8ft 3 to be any good.
    As you say each to is own. It’s football and rugby (both codes) all the way for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Have a great weekend BM looks like there's quite a party going on. The team are staying in Watford according to reporters here but I'm assuming they are at Lillishall (sp?)
    Cheers CAM, we always have a great weekend. Saturday on the real ale starting near Euston station and ending up somewhere by that big river, (Thames I think) gets the weekend off to a good start!!!

Im a big Nfl fan Cam, I have been since Ch4 started showing it here in the UK back in about 1983!!.
    Who are my team you might ask... well its America's team of course, the one and only DALLAS COWBOYS.
    We couldn't even win the Texan derby last week away at lowly Houston. My/our rivals are the likes of Philadelphia, Washington, and N.Y Giants, its an Nfc East thing of course lol. And why are we/Dallas in an eastern division, when they are based down in the south ?!!.

Also, whats this ridiculous fascination with Jacksonville over here, they insist on giving them a game at Wembley every single year, do they actually have any fans over here ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 12-10-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im a big Nfl fan Cam, I have been since Ch4 started showing it here in the UK back in about 1983!!.
    Who are my team you might ask... well its America's team of course, the one and only DALLAS COWBOYS.
    We couldn't even win the Texan derby last week away at lowly Houston. My/our rivals are the likes of Philadelphia, Washington, and N.Y Giants, its an Nfc East thing of course lol. And why are we/Dallas in an eastern division, when they are based down in the south ?!!.

Also, whats this ridiculous fascination with Jacksonville over here, they insist on giving them a game at Wembley every single year, do they actually have any fans over here ?.
    Heard it's the Jacksonville owner who's trying to buy Wembley and move the team there so maybe trying to build up a fan base?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast