+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T NFL London

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Heard it's the Jacksonville owner who's trying to buy Wembley and move the team there so maybe trying to build up a fan base?
    It’s Shahid Khan he also owns Fulham. Like I said in an earlier post I don’t know where the fans would come from because everyone who follows the sport here will already have a team.

That said they’ll probably sell out for the first season until the newness wears off

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    It’s Shahid Khan he also owns Fulham. Like I said in an earlier post I don’t know where the fans would come from because everyone who follows the sport here will already have a team. That said they’ll probably sell out for the first season until the newness wears off
    Yes exactly Loyal, 'until the newness wears off'.
    Who the heck are Jacksonville anyway, surely none of us fans in the UK know or even give a toss about them.
    Im surprised and disappointed as well actually, that my team Dallas have only come over to Wembley once so far. Jerry Jones has more money than sense, it would be nice if he could send a few quid to Barnsley Fc course.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes exactly Loyal, 'until the newness wears off'.
    Who the heck are Jacksonville anyway, surely none of us fans in the UK know or even give a toss about them.
    Im surprised and disappointed as well actually, that my team Dallas have only come over to Wembley once so far. Jerry Jones has more money than sense, it would be nice if he could send a few quid to Barnsley Fc course.
    Funnily enough my son-in-law is a Jax fan, wears the shirt and everything but I don’t know any others.

It’s Shahid Khan he also owns Fulham. Like I said in an earlier post I don’t know where the fans would come from because everyone who follows the sport here will already have a team.

That said they’ll probably sell out for the first season until the newness wears off
    They'd certainly have to have deep pockets to do a 'Zippy' and get to every game home and away.

Funnily enough my son-in-law is a Jax fan, wears the shirt and everything but I don’t know any others.
    Is that right Loyal ? lol.
    We/Dallas play the Jags at home this weekend, and funnily enough our only Wembley Nfl game was a win against the Jags.
    Apart from Dak Prescott & Zeke Elliott, we don't seem to have the quality players anymore, gone are the days when we could claim to be 'Americas team'.

That’s the way it goes in American football.
    They have the drafting system and the fixture system, where teams who finished with a good record last season will play, apart from the 6 divisional games, teams with a not so good record this season. So it’s always going to be peaks and troughs.
    Prime example is Cleveland, who haven’t won in almost 2 seasons but are 2-2-1 so far this season and if they had a reliable kicker should be 5 and 0!

Aww the poor old Cleveland team eh, and what a terrible name to give to a team eh, the 'Browns'.
    I don't know the full SP when it comes to the draft system, but I do know that New England are going to win the whole shabbang again, this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfordmiller17 View Post
    Cheers CAM, we always have a great weekend. Saturday on the real ale starting near Euston station and ending up somewhere by that big river, (Thames I think) gets the weekend off to a good start!!!
    Well the game wasn't much of a competition after the Seahawks imposed themselves with that first drive and at the time of going to press the Dallas v Jacksonville game is going the same way. Hope it was a good weekend BM in what looked like cold/damp conditions. Not sure the Wembley playing surface is going to hold up for 3 consecutive NFL weekends if the rain continues.

How 'bout them Cowboys eh, we've battered those weird UK wannabes Jacksonvillle this week, by 40 points to 7!!.
    We climb up to 3 - 3 after 6 games, which is a super record isn't it. lol

Here you go Cam, Im sure you and everyody else on here really wanted to see these highlights lol.
    And like I said... how 'bout them Cowboys.

ps - It appears that this video is banned/blocked, for some ludicrous reason!!.

Last edited by Acido; 15-10-2018 at 12:53 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast