+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smith n Terry it is then

Smith n Terry it is then

I'm happy enough with that.

It's a bit of a damp squib for me. I'm not getting on smiths back yet but I'm not over the sacking of Bruce and the false hope of getting Henry.
    Oh well I will give him my support regardless.
    I just know f all about him.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...e-15264953.amp

Read this interview bongo. I can't name the 14 players...

I got to 11.

Let’s get behind Smith now. We know his teams play good football so give him a chance even if things don’t go well to start with and let him develop it.

He might even get the best out of Hogan

Can anyone name the 14 without cheating - I'm going with the starting 11 that won the big one in '82 a year later plus Colin Gibson, Eamonn Deacy and David Geddes. I was only 11 then!

He's Villa through & through.

Perfect for me, a true villa fan and a great motivator in Terry, bring it on.

I say It all the time, the players are the ones we need to look at....

But for once lets have a manager that at least plays them in their positions

I absolutely love that he's cleaned the Holte steps! Good interview find, Sam!

I've still got a bit of a bitter taste in my mouth regarding the events surrounding Bruces's departure, but none of that is Smith's fault.

It's a shame his dad has dementia, so won't be able to go and watch him - I imagine he would have been bursting with pride. I knew Smith was a boyhood Villa fan, but never realised his attachment to the club ran that deep - really lovely.

Like Picasso says, I hope everyone gives him a chance and enough space to breathe, and bed himself into the job, without duress, even if things don't go according to plan to begin with.

Welcome, Mr Smith and good luck!

Hes one of our own, Dean Smith, hes one of our own...

we have got to be excited by this appointment. The owners have not gone for the usual suspects but have made an intelligent and progressive trio of signings. thank god!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)