+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thistle game on anywhere?

Thistle game on anywhere?

As stated does anyone know where or if anyone will be running the thistle game online please.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by geofoxposse View Post
    As stated does anyone know where or if anyone will be running the thistle game online please.

Thanks in advance.
    Partick Thistle TV, available from good IPTeeVee suppliers..... Get a channel listing check before you subscribe.

Quote Originally Posted by eastfifearabman View Post
    Partick Thistle TV, available from good IPTeeVee suppliers..... Get a channel listing check before you subscribe.
    Utd now have an IPTV channel listed. Can never get anything to show though.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Utd now have an IPTV channel listed. Can never get anything to show though.
    I havnt watched it myself , I but I did set it up for the missus a couple of times before I headed off to Tanny, worked a treat she said.

I was speaking to the guy that does Raith TV and I told him he was on the list too.

I havnt watched it myself , I but I did set it up for the missus a couple of times before I headed off to Tanny, worked a treat she said.

I was speaking to the guy that does Raith TV and I told him he was on the list too.
    Olderguy here not up to date with all modern stuff lol . Is this to get games on phone

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    Olderguy here not up to date with all modern stuff lol . Is this to get games on phone

Its for about any device, although most people watch at home in replacment of BT or SKy. IPTV ( internet tv)

Imagine a TV where instead of the aeriel providing your tv signal your channels come from the internet. You can buy subscriptions to the internet service from unscruplous providers who resell these connections.

There are really really cheap ones out there and you can even get free ones ( although they are hit and a miss).

I have a paid for sub with the same guys for about 18 months now and its the doggies B's and now more and more 3pm club streaming is appearing on these services. Think I paid £60 a year for a very reliable service.

Its for about any device, although most people watch at home in replacment of BT or SKy. IPTV ( internet tv)

Imagine a TV where instead of the aeriel providing your tv signal your channels come from the internet. You can buy subscriptions to the internet service from unscruplous providers who resell these connections.

There are really really cheap ones out there and you can even get free ones ( although they are hit and a miss).

I have a paid for sub with the same guys for about 18 months now and its the doggies B's and now more and more 3pm club streaming is appearing on these services. Think I paid £60 a year for a very reliable service.
    Fly Fifer��

Can you suggest an IP provider for this one as I can't see it on the usual ifirstrow etc.

Thanks

Patrick don’t stream live games anymore although it is showing up on my IPTV providers EPG. You might get audio commentary but fk listening to that.

IPTV is superb. £60 a year for every channel under the sun, all the box office sports, movies etc. **** SKY & BT. Eventually Sky itself will be an IPTV service.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)