Ok, so...the general consensus is that Cardiff are going straight back down and that Huddersfield's time in the sun may be running out. Other than those two pretty strong candidates (even at this early stage) can anyone see another team poor enough to take our place in the bottom 3...where, after almost a quarter of the season , we deservedly sit?

I think Fulham may well pull themselves together and be ok although it will be a close run thing. I wonder if Brighton will become a Huddersfield rather than a Bournemouth and I think they'll be in the mix. Southampton are a nothing team who may well hang around the lower reaches for most, if not all, the season. Palace's season depends on Zaha as their record without him is shocking and relying on one player like that is inviting disaster.

Other than those teams, I think everyone else will be different shades of fine. West Ham have got their shit together now, i think and Burnley are beginning to recover their form after the Europa league threw them off their stride.

Realistcally, we have to be the least shite out of, say, 6 teams. At the minute we're not but we definitely have the capability to get out of the mess we're in albeit we're not exactly shooting for the stars by aiming to be not quite as bad as 3 other teams.

What a time to be alive.