+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dale jennings

Dale jennings

Looks like hes had a tougg couple of years
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45815799

Good luck to him and his young family

Not nice to hear of any child suffering like that bless her. It does put things into perspective and thank goodness she is making a recovery.

I always felt it was perhaps too much too soon when Jennings went to Munich but tha can't blame anyone for grasping such an opportunity and taking a chance. You can see the lad has so much natural ability and his stint here never really got going unfortunately for various reasons. He never got to grips with his fitness at Oakwell but we did see some real top quality from him at times. I can't believe he's still only 25!

The experience of his child going through such a horrible thing may well spur him on to still seek a career at professional level because it takes proper mental toughness to get through something like that. I wish him well

He weren't my cup of char when he was here and one of those who let us down badly when were relegated in 2014 .

However I wish Dale and his family well and hopefully they can put the tough times behind them .

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Not nice to hear of any child suffering like that bless her. It does put things into perspective and thank goodness she is making a recovery.

I always felt it was perhaps too much too soon when Jennings went to Munich but tha can't blame anyone for grasping such an opportunity and taking a chance. You can see the lad has so much natural ability and his stint here never really got going unfortunately for various reasons. He never got to grips with his fitness at Oakwell but we did see some real top quality from him at times. I can't believe he's still only 25!

The experience of his child going through such a horrible thing may well spur him on to still seek a career at professional level because it takes proper mental toughness to get through something like that. I wish him well
    Great post pass, I dint realise he was so young when he was with us, must have been gutted getting sent off having rushed out ot starting gates for his first home game keen to make an impression. Poor kid looks to have folded under the weight of all the expectation.

I wish him and his family well and to be honest I feel quite guilty about all the pyss take he got when he was here which included myself.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    He weren't my cup of char when he was here and one of those who let us down badly when were relegated in 2014 . However I wish Dale and his family well and hopefully they can put the tough times behind them .
    Exactly Animal, and my thoughts are also negative about Dale, because he was one of the many players who failed for us when we went down in season 2013-14.
    Good luck to him and his family of course, but this doesn't change what a disappointing player he was for us.

Best wishes to him & his family
    There was a footballer somewhere in there trying to get out
    Hope he can climb the ladder again

If he shifted the timber I'd have him back tomorrow. Him and Mccourt were a couple of own only bright spots in that dismal season.

He's at Runcorn now, 2 games played scored 1 goal.
    Hope the lad turns it all around, he has talent I think Bayern came too early and ruined him, lad fell into the trap of thinking he'd made it before doing anything!