+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Croatia Vs England

Not a great spectacle in the end. A bit like the recent Millers v Bristol City game. England got on top as the game progressed, especially in the second half, but no cutting edge in the final third (and missed several sitters). Croatia looked fairly poor, compared with their performances in the last Word Cup.

Happy not to have sat through it!

No interest what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    No interest what so ever.
    I disagree only to the extent that the damn fiasco has ruined another bloody weekend.

Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    I disagree only to the extent that the damn fiasco has ruined another bloody weekend.
    It didn't ruin my/our weekend, we tw*tted the mighty Luton Fc today on sky sports.

I do agree though that footy can and does do this to us regularly, why do we let it ruin our weekends eh when our team lose ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    It didn't ruin my/our weekend, we tw*tted the mighty Luton Fc today on sky sports.

I do agree though that footy can and does do this to us regularly, why do we let it ruin our weekends eh when our team lose ?.
    Kind of hanging on at the end though really.

Actually Luton Town were quite mighty once, spent 20 years in the old Division 1 total.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Kind of hanging on at the end though really. Actually Luton Town were quite mighty once, spent 20 years in the old Division 1 total.
    Yes G.F, we were hanging on at the end in a game that could have been 7-5, had all the chances been taken lol.
    Ive got no interest whatsoever in these London wannabes Luton, but I do think that they might sneak into the play offs this season!.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Kind of hanging on at the end though really.

Actually Luton Town were quite mighty once, spent 20 years in the old Division 1 total.
    I'll take it Fire , 2 international call ups , Moore and Woodrow injured plus the left back against one of the better teams .

Thought the lads managed the game very well when Luton scored to make it 3-2 , don't remember seeing any drama .

Had some good years have Luton pre PL and seen the other side of football too .

Interesting history to say the least .

Same team as last season in the main, good for league 1 but not good enough for the Championship, despite the Chinese billionaire owners and young French Chief Exec we're not that different really!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12