+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deluded Owner

Deluded Owner

It's not only the fans that are deluded.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45811803

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    It's not only the fans that are deluded.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45811803
    Not sure why that makes him deluded to be honest Alf? I think the rest of the leagues do deserve a bigger slice of that billion £ pie that Sky has been serving up.

Nice to see Alf is keen on all matters Leeds. Then again, as a Burnley "supporter" who can blame him 😉

Yes, i had forgot that Leeds are the biggest club in the world..

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    Not sure why that makes him deluded to be honest Alf? I think the rest of the leagues do deserve a bigger slice of that billion £ pie that Sky has been serving up.
    Hes after a much larger slice that the other chumpionship clubs FTW...

Hes after a much larger slice that the other chumpionship clubs FTW...
    Absolutely no doubt in my mind that he is, but until he take that action or states it openly, its all conjecture

Surely a couple of weeks back, before Burnley started to play again, more money in the little leagues would have been of interest to the Burnley support?

Yes, i had forgot that Leeds are the biggest club in the world..
    In that case, glad you have caught up (at last)

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    Absolutely no doubt in my mind that he is, but until he take that action or states it openly, its all conjecture

Surely a couple of weeks back, before Burnley started to play again, more money in the little leagues would have been of interest to the Burnley support?
    Burnley haven't started to play again yet.. They have been extremely lucky in their last three games. It's a relegation fight for us this season....At least we will get the 150 Million parachute payments..lol

Noticed you have become a bit cheekier since Burnley started moving a little up the ladder....

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Noticed you have become a bit cheekier since Burnley started moving a little up the ladder....
    Seriously Oz,we wil be back in the bottom three after our next four matches..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)