+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mad Dog on Team Talk

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Correct Mark, unless they are talking about lovingit.....
    Hell, but you're obsessed with that woman!

Quote Originally Posted by placidpie View Post
    Hell, but you're obsessed with that woman!
    If somebody ends up with a role on a transfer panel as a result of being in a relationship, then yes it's very much a concern, but the person in question is no longer at the club, right? If there's a personal cost, that is most unfortunate, but that's just life in general isn't it, the club doesn't exist outside of that.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    If somebody ends up with a role on a transfer panel as a result of being in a relationship, then yes it's very much a concern, but the person in question is no longer at the club, right? If there's a personal cost, that is most unfortunate, but that's just life in general isn't it, the club doesn't exist outside of that.
    Don't kmow what you're referring to, sorry? Just meant MIG is always having a pop at certain folk. Just like when he was ? pedrolane?

Quote Originally Posted by placidpie View Post
    Don't kmow what you're referring to, sorry? Just meant MIG is always having a pop at certain folk. Just like when he was ? pedrolane?
    In my opinion we did very much suffer as a result of personal relationships under the previous regime. I'd never want to see a married couple running the club again. Every chairman will do pillow talk with his wife, Vivian Pavis was on the board of directors for a period, but what we had under the Trews was just pure farce.

What MIG is referring to however is of no comparison. If he's prepared to back it up with something of substance as to how it has affected how the club has been run and how it has had a significant impact on results, then I'm sure we'll all be interested to hear it, otherwise who f****** cares what these people get up to in private?

The fact that almost all of this thread has been posted in some sort of code shows that non of the posters have the bottle or proof to back up what they are posting! We have all heard rumours of relationships within the club & I suppose that it depends if you are Pro or Anti the individuals concerned as what you make of them. Without a doubt there are posters on here with an agenda but if they have any actual evidence they should not be scared of posting it, either that or admit that they are guessing.

I know what they’re referring to and you would only start hinting at stuff like that if you deliberately wanted to stir things up. And let’s face it, that’s exactly what MIG has tried to do since he started posting on here!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345