+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mad Dog on Team Talk

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Thank you Mark. Not bitter at all just telling the truth again. One of the sacked 5 loved to dabble too.
    Bitter - yes.

Out to unsettle things as much as possible - definitely.

You never post on football, but surprise, surprise, you resurrect this thread.

Thank you Mark. Not bitter at all just telling the truth again. One of the sacked 5 loved to dabble too.
    I think that you may find that he was all ready separated from his wife when Ray Trew employed him, but don't let a shot of Salad Dressing fail to enhance your version.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    I think that you may find that he was all ready separated from his wife when Ray Trew employed him, but don't let a shot of Salad Dressing fail to enhance your version.
    Don't think you're singing from the same sheet Bridgf4d... nothing to do with Trew

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Ray Trew certainly did not employ him unless you are talking about one of the 5?

Quote Originally Posted by mark45 View Post
    Ray Trew certainly did not employ him unless you are talking about one of the 5?
    Correct Mark, unless they are talking about lovingit.....

Since when did Notts County Football club become a church of god that is unable to tolerate relationships outside of the sanctity of marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Since when did Notts County Football club become a church of god that is unable to tolerate relationships outside of the sanctity of marriage?
    I would think staff relationships in or out of marriage create problems within football clubs. You would need to see a psychologist..!! ... Interesting post though, I'm LOVINGIT ...

I would think staff relationships in or out of marriage create problems within football clubs...

A player bedding another player's wife/gf, yes, but that's not the situation we're talking about. Yeah OK, it's unprofessional but affairs in the workplace is nothing new and as more women come into the game that's only going to become more common. The point is, who are we to judge? Why should we care? Is it any of our business? What impact did that affair have on Kevin Nolan's ability to sign players in the summer and perform as a manager?

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    A player bedding another player's wife/gf, yes, but that's not the situation we're talking about. Yeah OK, it's unprofessional but affairs in the workplace is nothing new and as more women come into the game that's only going to become more common. The point is, who are we to judge? Why should we care? Is it any of our business? What impact did that affair have on Kevin Nolan's ability to sign players in the summer and perform as a manager?
    Are you saying Nolan was having an affair I'm not! Unfortunately they become empire builders when they dabble with the hierarchy and that becomes dangerous Loveit or loath it..!

Are you saying Nolan was having an affair I'm not! Unfortunately they become empire builders when they dabble with the hierarchy and that becomes dangerous Loveit or loath it..!
    No, I'm saying Nolan losing the plot is the reason we dropped from 5th to bottom of the league. Nolan is responsible for the (hopefully short-term) setback in what has otherwise been a massive improvement on we had to suffer under the previous regime. This affair is irrelevant, this isn't some nonce at Crewe, we're talking about consenting adults FFS, why on Earth would you want to make an issue of that? Seriously, it looks absolutely desperate, pathetic. It's like the Les Dawson and Roy Barrowclough gossiping old women over the fence sketch. What the hell is wrong with you man?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast