+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mad Dog on Team Talk

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    MA isn't doing a particularly good job at Chesterfield - close to the relegation places so perhaps he is not that great a manager after all!
    He's doing a terrible job there by the looks of it. He was a good manager, maybe it was the illness that changed things but he's not done well for a while now. Hope he can turn it around there, but it's not looking good. Up against Jamie Fullarton right now I see.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    He's doing a terrible job there by the looks of it. He was a good manager, maybe it was the illness that changed things but he's not done well for a while now. Hope he can turn it around there, but it's not looking good. Up against Jamie Fullarton right now I see.
    That reminds me of the gloating Halifax fan who came on here early season with posts like:

Quote Originally Posted by Ste19871987 View Post
    Top vs bottom. Exactly one place between Notts county and Jamie fullarton...... Arnie it's us that feel sorry for you. And ancientpie i think it's you lot who have to be resilliant. He can do his dancing in the rain regime all he likes for me aslong as we stay top of the league and picking up win after win. Remember the grass ain't always greener, especially in football. Maybe you should have stuck rather than twisted so early. Your loss is, at the moment very much our gain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ste19871987 View Post
    No because heaven forbid you would want a manager that can turn a side around from relegation certs to top of the league in 6 months.... Joke? I know the joke here and it ain't fullarton enjoy non league football because it's a slippery slope and you lot are well and truly on it.
    I wonder why we haven't heard from him lately?

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    MA isn't doing a particularly good job at Chesterfield - close to the relegation places so perhaps he is not that great a manager after all!
    Chesterfailed are 7 million ££ in debt so just maybe he is not doing to bad he has to move players out on high wages and balance the books before they can move on. His past exploits point to the fact that he knows the business in the lower leagues well enough to help them back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Chesterfailed are 7 million ££ in debt so just maybe he is not doing to bad he has to move players out on high wages and balance the books before they can move on. His past exploits point to the fact that he knows the business in the lower leagues well enough to help them back up.
    On team talk he said that Notts had to many senior players who he needed to move out but got the sack before he had the chance to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Yeah, he definitely had two sides! For instance, he'd go on about his wife back home during interviews yet go out with his female assistant/analyst friend to the cinema, now I'm not at all suggesting an inappropriate relationship but just highlighting that he has a media persona as well as his normal one
    Is that any different to what goes on at the club these days?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    You brought this thread back to the top after 4 days of no replies, just to attack the club you supposedly support and yet claim you're not bitter?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Maybe as an employee he couldn't say anything other? And who's to say he's not still around on here? I'll have to ask him now!
    The last time I spoke to him he was in the Phillipines working, is he back?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    The last time I spoke to him he was in the Phillipines working, is he back?
    No, still there.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Correct. Hence divorce preceedings.

Quote Originally Posted by mark45 View Post
    Correct. Hence divorce preceedings.
    Thank you Mark. Not bitter at all just telling the truth again. One of the sacked 5 loved to dabble too.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast