+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A cracker of an omen?

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Right guys .... Ah'm prob gonna regret postin this, cos you will all think Ah'm spikkin shiτe ( fit's new? ) ... but Ah feel a responsibility to share this uncanny occurrence of jist a few minutes ago.

I bought this Snaktastics selection of 8 savoury snacks ... ye ken? wee crackers, savoury biscuity things, mini pretzels ....

Onywye, Ah wis feelin a wee bit peckish, so Ah got masel a bowl, and went aboot pickin up a few o' each kind o' mini snack, and poppin them in the bowl .... but then Ah grabbed some o' the dark broon mini pretzel thingies.... and drapped them on top o' the rest o' the mix.

Noo .... these mini pretzels are formed as capital letters .... like alphabetti spaghetti if ye like .... and as Ah drapped said pretzels intae the bowl, Ah immediately saw that there were seven of them ... and, Ah kid ye not, the seven mini pretzel letters were exactly those required to spell 'MAX LOWE' ..... Ah'm nae at aa superstitious or onythin, but Ah hae tae admit, Ah'm considerin a wee punt at the bookies aheid o' the Farts game
    Fill yer boots min, I’ll now put a pony on after reading thon excellent post.....the loon has potential and is comfy going forward......I’ll obviously scope best price to score at any time.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Fill yer boots min, I’ll now put a pony on after reading thon excellent post.....the loon has potential and is comfy going forward......I’ll obviously scope best price to score at any time.

SF
    Good stuff min .... best o' luck, but dinna blame me if ye find yersel oot o' pocket efter the game, decide tae go buy a bottle o' Chablais tae droon yer sorrows, and on the wye tae the shoppie ye notice that yer neighour, ALEX has decided tae MOW eez lawn

ye notice that yer neighour, ALEX has decided tae MOW eez lawn
    You could say, "One man went to mow"

Good stuff min .... best o' luck, but dinna blame me if ye find yersel oot o' pocket efter the game, decide tae go buy a bottle o' Chablais tae droon yer sorrows, and on the wye tae the shoppie ye notice that yer neighour, ALEX has decided tae MOW eez lawn
    I know your game. You're off to the shops to stock up on ELMO WAX you filthy animal

Never drown sorrows, half full all day long and look forward to next day/bet/game accordingly......a fine afternoon awaits in the Sunnybank Club the morn as we play MS........I’m sure it will be adequate though if the correct years of Chablis are chilled !

SF

I'm actually just back from the shops myself, had to get some cat food. Tiddles seems to be a bit under the weather, just before I set off she gave me a LAX MEOW

Actually, the real reason I went to the shops is that I was sure I had a Quesadillas meal kit for dinner tonight but when I checked in the cupboard, it wasn't there. Looks like I have an AWOL MEX

Name:  half-length-portrait-smiling-mexican-260nw-504833455.jpg
Views: 950
Size:  26.2 KB

Haha ... Great stuff guys .... hud 'er gan

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    I'm actually just back from the shops myself, had to get some cat food. Tiddles seems to be a bit under the weather, just before I set off she gave me a LAX MEOW

Brilliant

I also just went to the shops to treat myself to some new gear. Pay days not until the 28th so I thought id lump it all on my credit card. It got declined, so I tried it again. The same result. Turns out I had an AMEX low

Name:  untitled.jpg
Views: 853
Size:  18.2 KB
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 12-10-2018 at 03:23 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast