+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A cracker of an omen?

Ach weel, that wis so much fun, Ah thought, since Ah'd bought anither pack o' savoury snacks, Ah would grab anither random selection .... a bit mair challengin this time tho .... hmmm

Name:  Mair letters.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  95.5 KB

Choke a VD pal? Vodka chapel?
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 15-10-2018 at 09:53 PM.

COVE HAD KLAP .... ... Ah'll mak sense o' it the morn

I work with a Czech guy on the rig. He's not always here, he just comes and goes when hes needed as hes not on a rotation like my self. Hes known as "ad hock Pavel"

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I work with a Czech guy on the rig. He's not always here, he just comes and goes when hes needed as hes not on a rotation like my self. Hes known as "ad hock Pavel"
    Very good Pacmin

Just back from the shops. What a mess out there. Just walking back with more cat food when some tube on a mountain bike came racing down the hill far too fast and nearly wiped me out at a zebra crossing. Then some (unt with a racer and US Postal top (on the pavement as well, so already breaking the law) came whizzing up behind me without warning. Then some retro hipster pr!ck on a Grifter went straight through a red light, nearly causing a crash. It's PEDEL HAVOCK out there I tell you

Although while I was at the shops, I was speaking to the wee wifey behind the counter. What a life she has led byraway. Total leftie, she used to bide in Cuba in the 60's. Quite a good dancer by all accounts, out on the town most friday and saturday nights, like a bevvy n all. Unfortunately she had to leave Havana as she indulged in repercussion filled one night stand with a high profile member of the Revolution. Yeah, turns out she had A CHE VD POLKA and had to make a swift exit from the country. Nice lady tho.

OK, I have it ...... In the wake of England fans causing havoc in Amsterdam back in March, 100 arrested, some for throwing bicycles in the canals, the message from the pretzels is a warning to the Dutch ahead of their next encounter with rowdy fans .....

HAVE PADLOCK!

Name:  1521824922_218175_1521825399_noticia_normal.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  106.0 KB

Ahaaa! ... All is revealed ... and you heard it first from the pretzels! .... It all relates to this piece of hun news ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45889980

... Summed up thus ....

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Maybe it's a plan to get convicted criminal Dave King out of Sevco, liquidate it and turn Morton into Third Rangers.
    ... And so of course, the prophecy from the pretzels was .... DK HAVE CAP'LO

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Ahaaa! ... All is revealed ... and you heard it first from the pretzels! .... It all relates to this piece of hun news ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45889980

... Summed up thus ....

... And so of course, the prophecy from the pretzels was .... DK HAVE CAP'LO
    Impressively topical hun-based anagram. Excellent work sir.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast