+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Mandy Turner

Was he an ex pro or did he just have various names based around our ex player Andy Turner?

Mad Andy Turner
    Mandy Turner head
    Then just Mandy

I assumed he still posts but under a different name.

I think you'd notice.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    didn't he pretend he was Mark robins and this board did a question and answer session thinking it was Mark robins but it was that Mandy instead.

frog he said he was a ex pro but if it's true or not who knows.

he also got sued by the w*****s at 05 didn't he
    Got sued by Mark Robins as well I believe.

Though not for that.

For making out he had a thing for the pubescent cheerleaders we used to have (they'll be all grown up now, how time flies etc).
    Last edited by great_fire; 13-10-2018 at 07:25 PM.

didn't he pretend he was Mark robins and this board did a question and answer session thinking it was Mark robins but it was that Mandy instead.

Think you might be getting confused as wasn't JV who was son of one of 05 sued by another ex-director? (or maybe I'm getting confused).

I may be wrong but I think you may be mixing up posters and former directors.
    There was a settlement between a member of Boothy's board and the son of one of the members of Millers 05 (who still posts on here albeit mainly links to his own site)
    (names witheld to protect the innocent )

Beat me to it Cam

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    I always thought Mandy's football reports were very good but I didn't like him. I remember once a new member pointed out that Mandy was covering a topic he had already posted on. Mandy replied that he never read any posts by new members. This (and other things) suggested to me he was very very far up his own harris. I can't remember the details of his dispute with TFA but TFA was frequently nasty and aggressive on here when p*ssed although I did rather like him.
    I seem to remember he went too far by posting a picture of TFA and his Mum on here and poking fun at it. Although it's a long time ago so I stand to be corrected.

Took exception to a fanzine article

It was either Mark Robins or his wife who sued him.

And even though Robins is famous for having no sense of humour and being the most dour man in the world I think I would have sued too if someone was making out I was a *****.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I seem to remember he went too far by posting a picture of TFA and his Mum on here and poking fun at it. Although it's a long time ago so I stand to be corrected.
    Can't remember that but it may have occurred during either a period of heavy substance abuse or one of my occasional red card periods. I do seem to remember Wendun threatening TFA with a pool cue in the PoW. Happy days.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast